Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Likes Video That Shades Taylor Swift

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Cupcakeboy2
2 hours ago, sipthistea said:

They may laugh, but Taylor's still the biggest pop icon of all time and she does everything better than any other pop star from the past or present :vegas: She's the real queen of pop. 

Lol please log off and go think about the joke you just said. 😂😂😂😂

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

They may laugh, but Taylor's still the biggest pop icon of all time and she does everything better than any other pop star from the past or present :vegas: She's the real queen of pop. 

why do you.... never mind

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

joannesrats

I wish I could "lmao" more than once at this. 

PoshLife

This is such silly hyperbole that it isn't REALLY worth a response (and I suspect you know that), buuuut I still feel compelled to remind you that:

1. She is definitely not better known or more appreciated musically than people like Michael Jackson, Aretha Franklin, Whitney Houston, or Madonna were in their prime, and

2. You can't compare today's pop stars to yesterday's pop stars using today's standards (for example, streaming didn't exist back then, nor did e-commerce of any kind)

Bonus: 3. She's not that good a singer objectively, so you definitely can't say she does "everything" better than any other pop star :rip: And we have plenty of live recordings as receipts so let's not argue that point mmkay? 

Andrea B
2 hours ago, Ikvs said:

Ayy taylor stans can't accept that she will never be a cultural phenomenon as big as Britney.

i can accept that :legend: Britney's impact is bigger 

Wolf Boy
11 hours ago, Cocaine Heart said:

Taylor all ways ends up winning in the end. I thought people realized that by now. 

She isnt winning with her string of flops this era though is she?

RainingOnMe
2 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Lmfao

She’s not even near Madonna or MJ. Are you kidding me.

Shes sells a lot because she’s a pretty blonde who doesn’t say anything controversial with her music. What barriers has she broken?

Finally someone else said it lol

GypsyBabe
5 hours ago, sipthistea said:

I can never tell if you’re serious or not and I love it :laughga:

⚯͛

Andrea B
1 hour ago, Wolf Boy said:

She isnt winning with her string of flops this era though is she?

string of flops? only endgame flopped

LWYMMD #1, delicate is predicted to reach top 10, and RFI #4.

but I agree with everyone on here, Britney's impact is bigger but TS is not flopping. 

matteonster

I wouldn’t call it shade, the video itself simply shows the disagreement with this statement in a funny way.

In the meantime I don’t think that the two artist can be comparable, the media should not do it but as we can see it generates interest and clicks which they only care about - and that’s the real issue.

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Oriane

But isn't shady towards Britney ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

DelusionalGaga
30 minutes ago, Oriane said:

But isn't shady towards Britney ?

The news headline is shading Brit but the video Miley liked shows people laughing at the headline. 

hpmcmill
16 hours ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Have a good time! Make sure to bop to Dont Blame Me for me:excited2:

Had the most amazing time and def bopped to Don’t Blame Me!!!!

Archived