💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's everyones issue with Jewels & Drugs?

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

weed

Just listened to it again for the 5th time in my life lmaoo and if the 3rd rap verse was deleted and Gaga’s lyrics were improved, it would be a bop! Kind of hate the production in the beginning lol sounds...off?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Just listened to it again for the 5th time in my life lmaoo and if the 3rd rap verse was deleted and Gaga’s lyrics were improved, it would be a bop! Kind of hate the production in the beginning lol sounds...off?

I mean, I imagine a whole music video in my head when I listen to it :selena:

Like, imagine this. You're in a museum. Then the track starts, and there's people around you (from the cough). Then it zooms in on a frame with Gaga's portrait it it. Then we see T.I, Twista and Too Short there too cause they are all in 17th century Rome ( :poot: ) then it starts. The video goes through 17th century Rome with everyone taking their verse, Gaga rides on a horse and carriage to an event looking like Helen of Troy or something. :vegas: 

End Racism Now

I only like the instrumental and the "I admit that my habit's expensive" part of the song.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

CannaeDrive
3 hours ago, kevinsteve said:

Donatella is worse, and this is not an opinion but a fact

And here's my opinion: JND is better than Venus and Fashion! and it's as least as good as Sexxx Dreams and ARTPOP

^^ Literally :vegas: 

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

The Z
3 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

I love Donatella too! I honestly don't care that it has 1 line is cringey, it's a bop! 

Every single word is cringey in Donatella though

Chickens in Malibu

I love it...

But Gaga fans probably don't like the hip-hop features on it. But it used to be one of my favorite songs from ARTPOP. The T.I intro is a killer!

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, kevinsteve said:

Every single word is cringey in Donatella though

It's not. The song actually deals with anorexia in catwalk models :vegas: It's pretty smart how she does it, and the way she talk about the issue in the song. It's not cringey one bit, even the 'gay friends... Taipei' line isn't too bad, I've heard worse :trollga: Donatella is a bop, listen again

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

I love it...

But Gaga fans probably don't like the hip-hop features on it. But it used to be one of my favorite songs from ARTPOP. The T.I intro is a killer!

The only thing I hated when I first heard it was the cough at the beginning... but you get used to it the more you listen :selena:

End Racism Now

RAMROD

I don't have issues. What's YOURS? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

I don't have issues. What's YOURS? :poot:

I don't have issues either, snap :vegas:

End Racism Now

The Z
21 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

It's not. The song actually deals with anorexia in catwalk models :vegas: It's pretty smart how she does it, and the way she talk about the issue in the song. It's not cringey one bit, even the 'gay friends... Taipei' line isn't too bad, I've heard worse :trollga: Donatella is a bop, listen again

No thanks, I don't want to listen again. I mean, the song sounds globally good (except the chorus), but the lyrics... Of course you heard worse than "Just ask you gay friends their advice"... I mean, you heard "You just had a salad today, boulangerie" :laughga:

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

No thanks, I don't want to listen again. I mean, the song sounds globally good (except the chorus), but the lyrics... Of course you heard worse than "Just ask you gay friends their advice"... I mean, you heard "You just had a salad today, boulangerie" :laughga:

I was talking about KP's lyrics on Witness... everything about Donatella sounds good to me. I have it in my gym playlist :vegas:

End Racism Now

MonsterofFame

Almost everything about the song is terrible, and embarrassing. It's like watching somebody trying to be something they're absolutely not, failing at it, but not being aware of how bad they look.

Gaga is not a rapper, and she doesn't do a good job here to make us think she should be one. The lyrics are terrible. The instrumental is obnoxious.

Take a look at how Taylor Swift pulled off her "rap" song "End Game". Taylor nor Ed are rappers, but they do a decent job pulling it off in the song. The lyrics and instrumental also make it a success.

FrankGutz

It's one of my faves from ARTPOP tbh, the instrumental is EVERYTHING ugh, her mind

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived