💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's everyones issue with Jewels & Drugs?

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

it kinda sticks out on the album but i like the song now tbh

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Sneaky Oliver

I like it and "I admit that my habit's expensive and you may find it quite offensive" is one of my fav lyrics from the album :vegas:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Punktious
35 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

For me, it's not an issue. The song isn't pure trap and both MANiCURE and JnD have trap elements in it. The song that ruins the flow for me is Dope :selena: I just don't think a ballad like dope should have EDM elements in it :selena: Oh well

Maybe it's just the rappers because the instrumental is amazing and Gaga's parts slay

The Z
54 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

The cringy lyrics, Gaga trying to sound too much like a bad girl on it, how it breaks the pop flow of the album, the THREE features that sound so different from each other... ugh

PS : I actually like hip hop/rap

Donatella has all of this in a worst way except the features and GDD loves it

Dominic

It's a bit try-hard. Like she's trying to force the sound. She doesn't have great flow. CLLG was honestly superior. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

The Z
54 minutes ago, Punktious said:

I don't hate it, it's just by far the worse song on the album. Ruins the flow, weird lyrics, but atleast it's memorable for it :oops:

Donatella is worse, and this is not an opinion but a fact

And here's my opinion: JND is better than Venus and Fashion! and it's as least as good as Sexxx Dreams and ARTPOP

It sounds too forced to me. It's alright but it's the weakest song on the album imo :shrug: 

Oriane

I don't think it's a bad rap song. The features are great and work well in this. I like the fact that there are two choruses and the second one is beautiful ! It transitions with the rest very well.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Smother Em Eh

People don’t like it due to its cringey lyrics and the fact that they aren’t into Hip Hop. I love the song tho! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

xoxo Craig
19 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Donatella is worse, and this is not an opinion but a fact

And here's my opinion: JND is better than Venus and Fashion! and it's as least as good as Sexxx Dreams and ARTPOP

I love Donatella too! I honestly don't care that it has 1 line is cringey, it's a bop! 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
20 minutes ago, Bear said:

It sounds too forced to me. It's alright but it's the weakest song on the album imo :shrug: 

The weakest song on ARTPOP for me is Dope :selena:

End Racism Now

plasticalice

Jewels N Drugs is EXCELLENT. It’s so underrated and one of my faves on ARTPOP. “slam a young pancake” ICONIC!

White gays just pressedT because they despise everything “hip hop.” Tea? Tea!

Not y’all rats saying JND sucks while overhyping “Venus” and that crusty production 🤢🤮🤮🤮

Archived