šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's everyones issue with Jewels & Drugs?

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really have an issue with it, I just hate the song XD

I really wish they replaced with Brooklyn Nights, that would've been SINGLE worthy!

5 hours ago, privateillusion said:

Jewels N Drugs is EXCELLENT. Itā€™s so underrated and one of my faves on ARTPOP. ā€œslam a young pancakeā€ ICONIC!

White gays just pressedT because they despise everything ā€œhip hop.ā€ Tea? Tea!

Not yā€™all rats saying JND sucks while overhyping ā€œVenusā€ and that crusty production

Jewels N Drugs is ok, not my fav at all. But saying that only white gays are pressed"T" because they despise everything hip hop is just rude. I'm a white hetero and thinks it's not that great, cause Venus is WAY more well produced than Jewels N Drugs, the harmonies, the flow, the space vibe. Jewels N Drugs is like a Partynauseous lyrics throw out that they decided to keepĀ šŸ™

xoxo Craig
10 hours ago, LaLuna said:

It's a bad song, period. It's not that complicated.

This is only true about 5 songs; Bad Kids, Government Hooker, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, Dance In The Dark and Highway Unicorn

Not true about the bop Jewels and DrugsĀ 

oprah.gif

End Racism Now

KatieJudasGaga4
46 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

This is only true about 5 songs; Bad Kids, Government Hooker, Black Jesus + Amen Fashion, Dance In The Dark and Highway Unicorn

Not true about the bop Jewels and DrugsĀ 

oprah.gif

OMG, we really have very different opinions on Gaga's songs. BK, GH, BJAF, DITD and HU are way way way way better than JD. Like what? And its true, JAD is a bad song, never bopped to it, I use to like it, but not anymore. Hey Girl is my second least fave and that is far better than JAD.

nerdfacekillah
1 hour ago, Craig Barnes said:

craig, what did u just say?:eww:

tenor.gif?itemid=5053663

Ā 

If you donā€™t have any shadows, youā€™re not standing in the light.

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

craig, what did u just say?:eww:

tenor.gif?itemid=5053663

Ā 

The truthĀ aritea.gif

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

OMG, we really have very different opinions on Gaga's songs. BK, GH, BJAF, DITD and HU are way way way way better than JD. Like what? And its true, JAD is a bad song, never bopped to it, I use to like it, but not anymore. Hey Girl is my second least fave and that is far better than JAD.

Hey Girl is a bop and another underrated song, it's so good! One of my favourites from Joanne

End Racism Now

nerdfacekillah
9 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

The truthĀ aritea.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5557779

you are a young stan though, i get it. but to those who are stans since the beginning btw is just epic. you really should have been a stan since then to experience the greatness of btw:whitney: and it might have fillers but those fillers add a nice touch to the songs

If you donā€™t have any shadows, youā€™re not standing in the light.

monketsharona
10 hours ago, sipthistea said:

Most people in here hate hip hop.

Not true, I love rap / hip-hop and I find J&D quite bad...

How the song is produced is a big joke honestly :Ā How the different parts are tied together just feels like they were put together without even finishing the whole thing. Very bad cut here. DWUW feels way more well finished / mixed and mastered to me.Ā 

xoxo Craig
24 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5557779

you are a young stan though, i get it. but to those who are stans since the beginning btw is just epic. you really should have been a stan since then to experience the greatness of btw:whitney:and it might have fillers but those fillers add a nice touch to the songs

Ngl, I got bored :ladyhaha: That's why BTW remains the worst Gaga album imo

End Racism Now

Ziggy
20 hours ago, Punktious said:

It ruins to flow for me because it's between Sexxx Dreams and MANiCURE, which are really poppy, and it goes to trap music. I think if it were shorter, like an interlude,Ā and after MANiCURE, the song would be great

I agree. ARTPOP deservedly instrumental interludes if any of her albums did. I think it would have added so much. Actually TFM could have also used them to great effect as well, but ARTPOPā€™s would have been more fun. Iā€™m still confused as to why sheā€™s never done interludes before. Theyā€™re so theatrical youā€™d think theyā€™d be right up her alley

Archived