Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alfonso

She sounds amazing.. 🙌

It’s a shame that they never released the documentary 🙁

Ahh this performance is incredible. So captivating. Such a beautiful timing game going on with the band and especially the pianist. The pianist did a wonderful job, but the only thing that saddened me was that he struck the last notes so loudly. Gaga ended the song quite vulnerable and soft and then he hit those last notes like thunder. It might be a question of taste though, because one could also argue of course that it ends the song quite bombastic. Any thoughts?

Guest Anisko
14 hours ago, RudzXinc said:

That song isn't even that good :saladga:

Zzzzzzzz...........

The song is extremely great lyrically and gaga gives a it a new soul..  Its my fav song from c2c 

Fernster7

I honestly think this song is so bad but I love Gaga's voice singing it so I'm glad it leaked.😍

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

crisTEAne

i had to rewatch is. goosebumps. wonderful rendition. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

MonsterOfSpain

Imagine getting to witness such an amazing performance by such a legend in such a beautiful place at the heart of Europe. Wig!

aaronyoji

for those of you not thinking the song is that great, either take a music class or a music history class at least. its an american standard, and pop music would literally not exist without these classics. 

Archived