💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Camila is missing her chances to have another hit

BBhomemaker

Featured Posts

Haleigh Prowse

First thing Camila is amazing she works hard. I've been a fan for 3 years. Camila has more hits than fifth harmonys last album no shade but it's true they had one down she had nbts, Havana, she loves control, crying in the club, I have questions, sangria wine, omg. Second of all Camila has a family who she loves to spend time with. Camila while on tour posted dance tutorials and made music videos all while working on her tour. So next time you call Camila a flop check your facts. 

StrawberryBlond

I don't understand it either. She's been promoting Never Be The Same since late last year. I don't know why she isn't pushing a summer sounding song right now, which is so obviously She Loves Control, and as you said, Into It. I also have no idea why a video wasn't created for Sangria Wine. I know it wasn't a huge hit and just faded away but not having a video and no promo was why that happened! I don't get why a label would give up on an artist after a monster hit. You don't stop an era after 1 massive hit and 1 decent semi-hit. It's not her that needs to get it together, it's her label. I honestly thought the reason why the album had very few songs on it and was very short was because it was planned that she would re-release it after putting out a few singles. Now it looks like she stands no chance of that. One hit wonders tend to happen naturally, through no fault of their own. But we see a case of one starting right before our eyes because her label is not putting out a new single. To think, she left 5H because it was too restrictive only to have her solo career held to ransom by her label for some inexplicable reason.

RAMROD

I don't listen to the album but many of my acquaintances said that the album is not as exciting as it should be? :oprah:

maybe that's why? 🤷‍♂️

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GreenEyes
On 7/21/2018 at 8:36 AM, Khepri said:

She Loves Control is Waterfalls 2.0 IMO

What? 

Archived