Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: Apocalypse (Season 8)

Young Pancake

Featured Posts

Illuminati
5 hours ago, River said:

So, Satan Baby = Apocalypse :awkney:

In season 1 the apocalypse was described as the coming of antichrist, the child that was also born in the same season 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati
5 hours ago, Helxig said:

Agreed! The moment he has a complete clashing of worlds and brings lots of characters together is when the show becomes too convoluted absurd. Especially when they all look like.

I especially don't like the characters portrayed by the same actors being in the same universe. Sally and Billie Dean in Hotel were too close together for my taste. It just feels weird. Like noone noticed that Billie Dean looked exactly like Sally? It breaks the fourth wall a little by reminding me that they are actors, not the characters they are portraying.

Hotel also had Finn Wittrock acting two different roles, and all of the Countess boyfriends were intentionally similar looking. Cult had Evan Peters portray like 10 characters, it's a big part of the show and I don't think long time fans really have an issue with it.

There's also a realtor who always plays the same role in all seasons that feature her. They did it from the very start with two actresses playing the same maid in S1.

Maybe they want to tie all seasons together because they have an ending to the show. I assume it won't just be randomly cancelled. I would hope they'd end it in like season 12 seeing how season 6 was all meta summing up the first 5 seasons. I think they're signed for at least 10 seasons right now

Thonin Dyn
5 hours ago, arrtpop said:

I never watched murder house and never will because its WAY too scary for me, coven is my favorite season though. can someone explain what happens with the baby in murder house please?

Same!

Serve it, Ancien City style!

thunderzap00
5 hours ago, Glittertinks said:

When it was first announced it was the Murder House and Coven crossover I was so not excited, because personally, Coven is the worse season :toofunny:

BUT! I have seen what the season is about and the premise already sounds interesting. The concept is already pretty good - don't mess it up! 

Ughhh did you watch Freakshow ?? BY FAR the worst season 

Coven is one of the highest rated and most beloved seasons. 

A Hybrid
40 minutes ago, thunderzap00 said:

Ughhh did you watch Freakshow ?? BY FAR the worst season 

Coven is one of the highest rated and most beloved seasons. 

Coven doesn’t even deserve the “horror” title. It’s Harry Potter with sex.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Blake
5 minutes ago, DontDoubtDavid said:

Does this mean the end of the show?

AHS got renewed for season 9 as well so clearly not. 

River
3 hours ago, Illuminati said:

In season 1 the apocalypse was described as the coming of antichrist, the child that was also born in the same season 

yeah I call him Satan Baby :laughga:

I guess it's Evan's character because he's gay and look like he's father so they will make this silly "gay antichrist" just to show that the antichrist is against everything..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DontDoubtDavid
6 minutes ago, Blake said:

AHS got renewed for season 9 as well so clearly not. 

Good! Curious to see how they’ll continue it.

Illuminati
8 minutes ago, DontDoubtDavid said:

Good! Curious to see how they’ll continue it.

The seasons jump back and forth in time, they could fill the gaps left by other seasons even if this one marks the end. Every season usually end on a somewhat positive note though so I doubt this will be the end-end.

monketsharona
8 hours ago, Bradley said:

Urgh I need Gaga in it. Ryan said he invited more than 20 actors to return so that must include Gaga right?

Yeah he recently said again that there will be A LOT fans favorites back this season

Bradley
Just now, monketsharona said:

Yeah he recently said again that there will be A LOT fans favorites back this season

I hope her role is bigger than Scathach in Roanoke. At least enough to get her credited in the opening sequence.

Pacify Him

I knew the entire time what this season is going to be about but they also already mentioned it way back when

I’m getting on your nerves

Archived