💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you still excited for Nicki's new album?

BBhomemaker

Featured Posts

BBhomemaker
1 minute ago, Matangi said:

IT IS! I SAW IT EARLY. Goooo! so ****inggoooddddd

HAAAAAAAAAA I need it 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Matangi
Just now, BBhomemaker said:

HAAAAAAAAAA I need it 

Massively inspiring... ❤️❤️ 

BOMSHELL

Yes, she is my favorite rapper and I'm sure she will deliver, Chun Li is dope af, and I loved Barbie Tingz.

She went hard.

BalmungBard

I honestly forgot she’s releasing an album, Ariana’s been the one of the only ones making buzz about releasing new music.

and now Gaga is coming in with the hype train and If all goes well she’s gonna grab a lot of attention which works in her favor with ASIB releasing 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

Matangi
28 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I was HYPE AF until the era actually began :toofunny:

same. thought it was gonna be a potentially great album cycle for nicki but nahh. literally she has had better material off of her features than on what she's dropped on her album.

WeDontStop

yes! both barbie tingz and chun li were fire, BED was good too, but i hated rich sex

i got the boys in dubai

The Child
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPrincess said:

yes! both barbie tingz and chun li were fire, BED was good too, but i hated rich sex

Barbie Tingz won’t be on the album.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child

The girl needs to take a break and make the GP miss her but she doesn’t want to. And naming her album Queen will lead her to flop. :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Thomas P

I was at first, but it’s been so messy. Imo I think she’s gonna release it, and and just get it out there to be over and done with, and then she might disappear for a while and enjoy her money. Kind of like what Miley did.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

nikola

I was at the beginig but now I am not.... I will listen to it but I don't have high expectations 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived