but i personally like mtn more

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pacify Him

No it’s obviously Electric Chapel :applause:

I’m getting on your nerves

Smother Em Eh

Well I wouldn’t say it’s her all time best song, but it is without a doubt one of her best songs. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Bradley
18 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

If someone who had never heard a Gaga song before were to ask me to play them a song that gives a Gaga feel, I'd play them Bloody Mary, Bad Romance, Telephone, You and I, Just Dance, Perfect Illusion, Million Reasons, Marry The Night, and Applause 

Love the list but I would add more ARTPOP tracks like Venus, Sexxx Dreams, G.U.Y. and Do What U Want.

I dk I just love ARTPOP so much.

Wet Fire

In the context of pop culture, yes, it might be. Its technique is complex, by technique I mean both the lyrics and the production that added to the feel of the song. And this complexity is layered with the illusion of a singable gothic, beautiful song. It is one of the highlights of Gaga's career as a musician. And one of my favourites. 

xoxo Craig
11 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Love the list but I would add more ARTPOP tracks like Venus, Sexxx Dreams, G.U.Y. and Do What U Want.

I dk I just love ARTPOP so much.

Well obviously but I wouldn't make someone sit through hours of Gaga songs if they haven't heard of 1 Gaga song before :selena: That list was a taster list I guess

End Racism Now

Bradley
4 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Well obviously but I wouldn't make someone sit through hours of Gaga songs if they haven't heard of 1 Gaga song before :selena: That list was a taster list I guess

You're right but ARTPOP is my babe so I always give her opportunities to shine whenever I could. :selena:

Wet Fire

I think songs like Bloody Mary, Americano, Aura and some others set Gaga apart from all other musicians. When Gaga does weird, campy, flamboyant, cheesy etc. Kind of music, I love it. It adds to the diversity of pop music.

MaryJaneHolland
19 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Ugh it would have been a hit :nooo:

lol no

Chromatislaps

the song is god, but I feel there is one better song

Spoiler

Million Reasons

tenor.gif?itemid=10547364

Archived