Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bloody Mary is Gaga's Best Song

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

nswain1110

Tis also one of my very favorite Gaga songs. Definitely my fav from BTW. I'll always be sad that it didn't get the single treatment. That said, it was glorious to finally see it performed live at the JWT.

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nerdfacekillah
4 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I'm still amazed 7 years later :vegas:

Guess who's back back back back back again

tenor.gif?itemid=11759294

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, nswain1110 said:

Tis also one of my very favorite Gaga songs. Definitely my fav from BTW. I'll always be sad that it didn't get the single treatment. That said, it was glorious to finally see it performed live at the JWT.

Follow me on Instagram...

She should keep performing it in the future :nooo:

End Racism Now

PaulaMonster13

I still remember the first time I listened to it omg the feels :giveup: I was shook to the core :giveup: Me being a big horror fan I felt as if I was listening to a horror movie's soundtrack, truly underrated

ARTPOPSTER
20 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

It’s really good but sis.... no

I agree. I am going to get some hate, but I feel BTW is a little overated. :icega:

SHALLOW
26 minutes ago, ARTPOPSTER said:

I agree. I am going to get some hate, but I feel BTW is a little overated. :icega:

I agree sis :applause:

xoxo Craig
6 hours ago, ARTPOPSTER said:

The whole album is overrated, but Bloody Mary is still the best Gaga track :vegas:

End Racism Now

Quartz

I agree, Bloody Mary simply is THAT song. How theatrical? How dark? But still maintaining eargasmic levels of boptitude. Damn only Booody Mary :cryga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Concertaholic

Bloody Mary was the first song I listened to when the album dropped. It was so random but I feel like it was meant to be! It will always have a special place in my heart ❤️

Queen Gloria

Yaaaaaaasssssss, mama. I love how one of her fan favorites has such a funky disco chorus. Bloody Mary and Sexxx Dreams should be in the same act together on tour. 

Archived