Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 "Enigma": Real or Fake

teawhore

Will LG6 be titled 'Enigma' or are we being mislead yet again?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. True or False?

• Yes duh, we've seen all the receipts, there's no way it could be untrue
    • No, I'm way to skeptical and I don't think we should trust this new information
    • I am confusion, I want to believe it but I'm not sure I can so I'm gonna stay undecided

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drin Lon
19 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Just another fake insider :ohwell:

Nope they're legit

youandi

I don’t HATE Enigma as a title but I have a few issues with it. 

First is that is sounds like a title that a fan thirsty for ‘the old gaga’ would come up with. 

Second, I feel like it sums up what a lot of non-fans don’t like about her. I remember when one of my friends who used to like her heard that she was releasing a new song and she asked me what it was called and she rolled her eyes when I said ‘Perfect Illusion’. Yeah, it wasn’t referring to herself but I think people will jump to the conclusion that she thinks too highly of her self, making out she tries to hard to be mysterious.

Drin Lon
19 minutes ago, Hoeanne said:

Piece of Me was released years before Britney did Vegas, not during the residency. The show was referencing a song that was already a well known hit, not a song no one had heard yet.

No one from the GP has heard Aura

flopheart

So enigma could be the new album possible title? it's cute but a little bit generic idk i have to wait and see

Smother Em Eh

Nah, I don’t think so. But I do like the title, it’s different & interesting. You know 2 things Gaga is about. :trollga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

xoxo Craig
15 minutes ago, flopheart said:

So enigma could be the new album possible title? it's cute but a little bit generic idk i have to wait and see

It not generic at all... it literally means a mystery 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
20 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Nope they're legit

How do you know?

End Racism Now

The Z
22 minutes ago, youandi said:

I don’t HATE Enigma as a title but I have a few issues with it. 

First is that is sounds like a title that a fan thirsty for ‘the old gaga’ would come up with. 

Second, I feel like it sums up what a lot of non-fans don’t like about her. I remember when one of my friends who used to like her heard that she was releasing a new song and she asked me what it was called and she rolled her eyes when I said ‘Perfect Illusion’. Yeah, it wasn’t referring to herself but I think people will jump to the conclusion that she thinks too highly of her self, making out she tries to hard to be mysterious.

Enigma could be about struggling to know how she truly feels or something like that, it would not necessarily be about how people see her

Drin Lon
7 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

How do you know?

They knew about Joanne mv months before it was released, they also knew that it'd be shoot at the same place as the Vanity photoshoot.

Also their info is always believable, they never say extra **** and they also talked about her well being when she cancelled those dates so yeah 

Weasel

Of course it's real, why else would Ticketmaster call it that. 

Now, the only question that remains is whether it is the album title or just a made up name for the residency. But honestly, it must be the album title :trollga:

It's actually a great title because it plays on who she is and is mysterious in that it makes people think what it means.

To be honest, all her album titles are great and fit with the era's them and her as an artist. Joanne is probably the weakest.

LOVE JUNKIE

Enigma is a lame ass name (for a Gaga album) fight me :classy:

Plus "Enigma popstar is fun she wear burqa for fashion" is such an iconic ARTPOP era lyric it seems silly and reductive :reductive: to even imagine her using it for a LG6

Spoiler

unless it really is ARTPOP's lil sis

on a three day bender

Archived