Lady Gagain Vegas
Click here to book your Las Vegas hotel at VEGAS.COM
opinion

What if...

Featured Posts

nerdfacekillah

enigma is just the name of the show and not the album or of a single? what do u think?:oprah:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.
  • Like 2

baptism

I think the residency will have the same name as an album and also apart from TFM Gaga has never released an album without a song that has the same name as a song on the album. so. 

Max Vandeburg
Just now, nerdfacekillah said:

enigma is just the name of the show and not the album or of a single? what do u think?:oprah:

I don't think she would give such a random name to her show. If it's not the album title, this needs to be at least something related to its concept.

• Like 1

PunkTheFunk

It won't necessarily be the album name, but could definitely be a song. e.g. Britney's residency was called "Piece of Me", which is just the name of a song.

• Like 2

monketsharona
Just now, Max Vandeburg said:

I don't think she would give such a random name to her show. If it's not the album title, this needs to be at least something related to its concept.

Yeah it is definitely related to her music. She wouldn't give such a significant title witout being related to the music or concept

• Like 1

aaron l

I'm more down for an Enigma song title vs album title

FRANZGA
2 minutes ago, aaron l said:

I'm more down for an Enigma song title vs album title

or both

melon

building_collapse.gifwhat if it’s neither 

Edited by melon
#flop
  • LMAO 2

neptugne

What if Roxxy’s mom never left her at the bus stop

• LMAO 2

Thonin Dyn
16 minutes ago, baptism said:

I think the residency will have the same name as an album and also apart from TFM Gaga has never released an album without a song that has the same name as a song on the album. so. 

Monster says hi

baptism
10 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

Monster says hi

Monster isn't called The Fame Monster....

nerdfacekillah
26 minutes ago, baptism said:

25 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

23 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

It won't necessarily be the album name, but could definitely be a song. e.g. Britney's residency was called "Piece of Me", which is just the name of a song.

23 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah it is definitely related to her music. She wouldn't give such a significant title witout being related to the music or concept

what if she did this for the first time though for the residency. maybe the design or the story of the show will be like an enigma? idk im just thinking lots of things rn

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

xokuba

It's definitely related to her music, every artist does that! But is Gaga like another artist? No. 

Britney - Piece Of Me (song)

Gwen Stefani - Just a Girl (song)

J.Lo - All I Have (song)

Mariah - #1 to Infinity (album)

But If the name is Enigma (something different, unknown) it could just describe her Gaga persona.

Every single day we know more and more informations, but it doesn't confirm anything. The more we know, the less we know.

Edited by xokuba

xokuba
10 minutes ago, baptism said:

Monster isn't called The Fame Monster....

The Fame Monster as a whole pack is an album (The Fame) + an EP (Monster). I consider Monster as a title song too. In that way, we have a title song for every album.

Edited by xokuba
  • Thanks 2