Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga: Enigma and Limited Jazz & Piano Engagement

ryanripley

Featured Posts

S0436
41 minutes ago, Zaza said:

nOVEmBer

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish...

Although it seems so far if that is the album date, we could get a handful of songs released before that.  Ariana released like 4 songs and some MVs and the album isn’t even out yet.  So could be within weeks to get the first song.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats stupid Luv

2 VEGAS SHOWS? DUAL ALBUM RELEASED ****-FIRMED #GETHYPE 
(I'm reaching, but let me get hype)

twigsnasty

This is so ****ing confusing. You're telling me there is already an event lined up on the Ticketmaster website for October 2019? Bobby is really working his ass of behind the scenes. Also: Mark said we are getting LG6 this year...not October 2019...

Thomas P

I don’t want to get hyped, and y’all are really ruining that for me. 

I swear to god if I wake up next Friday and there’s no ticket sales, no single, just in general nothing has happened, I might implode on myself and turn into a ball of garbage floating through the wind for eternity, tortured constantly with fake promises, and made up hype, and depressing disappointment 🙄

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thonin Dyn

Plot twist: « enigma » is just because ticketmaster doesn’t know the name of the First show 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Guillaume Hamon

With such a voice that would be too bad for her to neglect the jazzy side of career. ;) 

Judas Oyster
9 hours ago, ryanliarripley said:

this must be a one off special then 

there's still hope for a vegas pop sensation spectacle :giveup: 

:O

Now that I saw your comment maybe it's the ALBUM RELEASE PARTY! For LG6. And maybe even C3C?

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, lavendermusic said:

This is so ****ing confusing. You're telling me there is already an event lined up on the Ticketmaster website for October 2019? Bobby is really working his ass of behind the scenes. Also: Mark said we are getting LG6 this year...not October 2019...

The jazz show is in 2019.

CyanLights

This is most likely two separate shows. A C3C limited run (maybe a month or something or maybe every Monday of the month) coupled with the “Enigma” pop show that will run regularly 

Hi Its Nicole

I want gaga to be tweet this at midnight:

”POP EMERGENCY: NEW SINGLE OUT NOW!!!! ITS A SPOTIFY EXCLUSIVE UNTIL 7:AM WHICH IS WHEN I WILL ANNOUNCE THE DATES FOR ‘ENIGMA’, THE VEGAS RESIDENCY!!!! STAY TUNED...”

i feel like that would be a good marketing move since EVERYONE uses spotify and the single being released everywhere else at the same time as the Enigma dates being would wanna make the GP wanna go.

Hello Gaga

S0436

A single is surely within weeks though as we have been told by Mark that the album is out this year.  Ariana Grande released the first single off her new album 4 months before its release.  Only 5 months left this year.

Thomas P

I need to go to bed, but this stupid thread that’s probably hyping me for nothing is preventing me from my sleep. I am quite over fake hype, so this better be good and worth my insomnia. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Der Meister

Well,  if the pre-sale is on next friday, the single will drop either today (friday) or next week.

Archived