💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady Gaga: Enigma and Limited Jazz & Piano Engagement

ryanripley

Featured Posts

S0436

Oh yeah, it is two shows Wow.  They won’t call the first show Enigma for nothing, it’s obviously LG6.  I wonder if it is a preview of the album for fans before it is released.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyVersace
5 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Oh yeah, it is two shows Wow.  They won’t call the first show Enigma for nothing, it’s obviously LG6.  I wonder if it is a preview of the album for fans before it is released.

If this is the "preview," in October 2019, this site is going to explode. 1.5 years from now :sweat:

I'm going for a walk, hope there's some news when I'm back :crossed: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

JohnnyVersace

I feel like Enigma is clearly the LG6 title, and most likely the title of her residency. Probably a mashup of new music, plus all her old hits and fan faves. 

The limited jazz show is probably another several shows she's doing while in Vegas to pay tribute to C2C/Tony/Sinatra etc. She knows that her younger fans aren't as into the jazz songs, but the C2C tour was so popular among older audiences.

This is the perfect way to milk older audiences and sell more tickets, without upsetting younger fans. Plus this totally fits into the "Enigma" theme. She's halfway between pop, jazz, theatre, art, rock, etc. 

I'll be attending both because JazzGa is severely underrated :legend:

monketsharona
Just now, JohnnyVersace said:

I feel like Enigma is clearly the LG6 title, and most likely the title of her residency. Probably a mashup of new music, plus all her old hits and fan faves. 

If that's true, poor her... I mean the fact she's not able to make the surprise by herself

Admin
14 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Being credited as '2 shows bundle', I'd say it will be two special shows included in her residency. It is also labelled as 'Enigma and...' as if Enigma is her usual residency show + something special for the two events.

Yup

Edit: wait no, I read it wrong. 

Weasel
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

If that's true, poor her... I mean the fact she's not able to make the surprise by herself

True, she always makes an event of revealing the title, like ARTPOP with the tattoo, BTW at the VMAs and Joanne with the _ _ _ _ _ _ on Twitter. 

Then again, perhaps we can skip that for now and move straight to the announcement of the release date instead:vegas:

EGOT2027
2 minutes ago, Admin said:

I'm pretty sure she's doing two different shows for this residency.

@Admin I will pay you to tell us whether or not something is coming today

Notthebling

am i the only one who thinks Frankensteined would TOTALLY fit in an ENIGMA album? HYPE HYPE HYPE

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

S0436

So as it said presale is 27th July, will that coincide with the release of LG6 and a tour bundle?  Still seems hard to believe as it will clash with ASIB

Archived