ryanripley

Featured Posts

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave
2 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

She must be SO mad.

Unless it's all fake and some random monster just hacked the site and modified it to fool us :giggle:

Colourful

InsomniaMonster69

Ever thought about "enigma" could be the name of her vegas show?

TheFriend

What if the name of the tour is Enigma Popstar World Tour? :vegas:

FRANZGA
4 minutes ago, Levine said:

OMG I just found out about this.

Can someone please sum it up for me? Please?

We're expecting the announcement of the new album called Enigma soon? New music on July 27th?

there's a mistake in Ticketmaster.. Lady Gaga's vegas Dates were publicized dated October 19-20 2019 with a name Lady Gaga: Enigma and Limited Jazz & Piano Engagement. the link says Tickets are on Sale Friday, July 27th at 10:00AM and a countdown around 8days 3hrs.. so confirmedT vegas Tickets on sales next FRIDAY..

The question is.. what is ENIGMA? is it just the residency name or the LG6 Album Name or a single name? who knows

also there's these twitter users who talked about ENIGMA to be released by Gaga days or months before the said Ticketmaster leak.

Weasel
4 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

That's not what I meant. Her twitter and Instagram images are Ally's pictures. She would have to change them in order to promote the single and people would't get to ASIB trailer through her profiles anymore. I was just sayin', but I'm happy to be contradicted because it means all this could be possible!

On the one hand I get what you mean, on the other I highly doubt they plan an entire era or shift it because of a twitter banner or insta bio :trollga:

Levine
1 minute ago, FRANZGA said:

there's a mistake in Ticketmaster.. Lady Gaga's vegas Dates were publicized dated October 19-20 2019 with a name Lady Gaga: Enigma and Limited Jazz & Piano Engagement. the link says Tickets are on Sale Friday, July 27th at 10:00AM and a countdown around 8days 3hrs.. so confirmedT vegas Tickets on sales next FRIDAY..

The question is.. what is ENIGMA? is it just the residency name or the LG6 Album Name or a single name? who knows

also there's these twitter users who talked about ENIGMA to be released by Gaga days or months before the said Ticketmaster leak.

Thank you sooo much, all these threads and posts were driving me crazy.

Another question: is it possible that tickets for a show of late 2019 are going on sale next week? I mean, is that a normal thing?

Infinity Wave
1 minute ago, Weasel said:

On the one hand I get what you mean, on the other I highly doubt they plan an entire era or shift it because of a twitter banner or insta bio :trollga:

I hope you are right, I really really do :worship2:

Colourful

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Levine said:

Another question: is it possible that tickets for a show of late 2019 are going on sale next week? I mean, is that a normal thing?

It's probably for very special shows, so yeah I guess it could

Infinity Wave
1 minute ago, Levine said:

Well, tickets being sold one year prior to the actual gig date is common nowadays. Plus, it will be Gaga's big return after the cancelled shows so I think it's expected to sell A LOT. 

And, "testing" how well a 1,5 year away gig sells could really influence the selling schedule of the other dates, as well as the production and promotion of them

Colourful

FRANZGA
3 minutes ago, Levine said:

as far as I can remember Britney's Residency did the same.. announced the dates for a span of more than a year and made them available on same day..

MaryJaneHolland
15 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

She must be SO mad.

Time to scrap the album

tumblr_inline_p7rw6oVrP31s8ak69_250.gif

1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Time to scrap the album

tumblr_inline_p7rw6oVrP31s8ak69_250.gif

Time to switch to full-on country this time.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Archived