💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rumor: Is Beyonce Pregnant?

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Borislshere

Gaga and Bey pregnancy rumors in one month. The telephone daycare tour coming soon!

but no. She isn’t pregnant

TeenIdle
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Gaga and Bey pregnancy rumors in one month. The telephone daycare tour coming soon!

but no. She isn’t pregnant

Carter 4.. 4th baby confirmed :bon:

Damon

She looks pregnant and she loves number 4 so it makes sense if she wants to have 4 kids :gum: but this bosh better not since there are rumours she's negotiating to come to my country

... and now i just sit in silence.

TheSlash

Maybe she just didn't regain her shape after having twins (or she didn't even intend to :ohwell:). I mean, TWINS. I can't imagine it being that easy to get in shape even a year after giving birth :messga:

Ew, David!

Mirages
51 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, over every Billboard chart and Spotify playlist, over every award show, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Payola 1:28

Giving me life again with you comments :tony:

Truly a GGD icon, God-Ga blessed you and gave you dominion over this cult site huh? 😎:kara:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Anveeroy

These comments giving me life :air:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Chromatic
25 minutes ago, Bat said:

May the lord open

There's only one thing that's open here, and that's ha legs.

giphy.gif

elijahfan

Not gonna lie, she does look extra juicy.... Where does she find the time and energy tho???

The Child

I saw her last Saturday and she’s not pregnant.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Whispering

She's curvy. She just had twins a year ago and she is in her late thirties. She looks great! 

Dutch

She looks like this for months now. When you're pregnant, you know, the belly gets bigger and stuff. 

Like, being pregnant and giving birth does a lot to a body, imagine it with two babies in your body... I'm actually glad that someone like Beyonce is not getting in shape 100% right after giving birth. She is showing the realistic result instead of the models that are in shape a month after they gave birth.

It's kinda sad to see those rumors popping up when woman are a bit more curvy than before. Like, give the sisters a break. 

Archived