💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bullshit be mine - Taking Requests

La Rosalia

Featured Posts

Request 1

QG1.jpg

QG1a.jpg

EDIT: could you elaborate please what was your second request? do you want in GGD signature size (100x750) or do you want it big?

:clap: I'm sorry I did not get any notification! Awesome!! My second request was a signature with all the pictures somehow incorporated into it!! Also what is the big size picture for that cannot fit into the signature so???

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Could you do a signature that says ARTPOP with these pictures in it, and make it the new max sig size (700x150 I think)

azealia-banks-red.jpg

rihanna-terry-colour-photpshoot.jpg

La Rosalia

Could you do a signature that says ARTPOP with these pictures in it, and make it the new max sig size (700x150 I think)

azealia-banks-red.jpg

rihanna-terry-colour-photpshoot.jpg

You should have PM me or something! I'll have it done in a few minutes. In the mid time you can look at my new work here:

http://imgur.com/a/mtTVA

You should have PM me or something! I'll have it done in a few minutes. In the mid time you can look at my new work here:

http://imgur.com/a/mtTVA

I'll remember that, and thanks :)

La Rosalia

I'll remember that, and thanks :)

klzep.jpg

ok. I'm having a total lack of creativity right now and this is what I came up with, I don't like it that much tbh so if you have any idea of what you want please tell me so I can do it :)

klzep.jpg

ok. I'm having a total lack of creativity right now and this is what I came up with, I don't like it that much tbh so if you have any idea of what you want please tell me so I can do it :)

Actually I love it! Thanks :)

La Rosalia

I was wrong, the maximum dimensions are 750x100 :sweat: could you change that real quick?

Option 1

ok8D8.jpg

Option 2

tfqyp.jpg

La Rosalia

No problem! Actually I didn't know which was the max size, so it's also my fault :flop:

Archived