💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RedOne officially confirms Frankenstein exists

monketsharona

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
5 hours ago, Max Vandeburg said:

I hate the fact that he continues shading Joanne in every interview. I mean, f*ck off! Gaga decided to change her path and choose Mark to work with. Get over it!

I think his behavior is one of the reasons she (apparently) doesn't want to work with him again. He speaks as if he's the only one who has the formula for her success.

Lmao idk why you added a smug attitude to this interview, he’s just talking about his scrapped projects and facts. You’re the one who needs to get over yourself. GagaxRedOne has sold more records than any other Gagaxpairing, in probably multiples. The main reason his pop is not Joanne is the direction change, and yet, Angel Down is still on it, so they did work together. Cancel your meltdown please. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
5 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

Mh.... I mean, i understand him.. They may have done something amazing and then she scrapped it to release a good but pretty basic album 

True. Joanne isn’t as deep as y’all think

Lyrics make a basic album. Not production. You can have a deep song to a dance pop beat, and going over it later and appreciating it a second time is the best. Perfect Illusion, Just Another Day, Grigio Girls, Dancin’ In Circles, John Wayne and A-Yo were pretty basic. 

And idk why nobody knows this, but in multiple interviews Gaga has said The Fame’s lyrics are meant to be satirical, so she suddenly didn’t gain a brain when she wrote The Fame Mons†er. 

MaryJaneHolland
4 hours ago, Isma Monster said:

I hope the song will be in LG6, but if that would be the case, he wouldn’t talk about it like a scrapped project...

Now that you've pointed it out... :selena:

Max Vandeburg
24 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Lmaoï»ż idk why you added a smug attitude to this interview, he’s just talkingï»ż about his ï»żscrapped projects and facts.ï»ż

Please, read the full interview. Not just what you saw in this thread.

GagaxRedOneï»żï»żï»ż has sold more records than any other Gagaxpairing

Yes ... but so what? Do you really want Gaga to remain stuck with a single producer for the rest of her career just because of numbers and charts? We're better than this.

Angelï»ż Down is still on it, so they did work togetheï»żï»żï»żrï»ż.ï»ż

RedOne is credited in the worktape version, of course. But Mark reshaped the whole song. :oops:

Cancelï»ż yourï»ż meltdown please.Â ï»żï»ż

You're the one having a meltdown here, sis. Try again.

monketsharona

Actually Mark Ronson only did production. But RedOne and Gaga are the the only one credited for writing and composition of Angel Down. Which means she just recorded the song again without touching anything to the song in terms of structure. 

11 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

Please, read the full interview. Not just what you saw in this thread.

If you really think RedOne is shady to Gaga you really should read the interview he gave for the 10 years of Just Dance to see that he is probably one of her most respectful producers. 

tezbear91

All I can say is let’s hope we hear it on the upcoming album. They always make killer songs together. 

battle for your life.

Monsterish

8:50

RedOne: We made HISTORY [Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Alejandro...], but then all changed... There were many people, many interests, you know... the fame... I mean there were creative differences (lol) And that was so sad, so so so sad 'cause Universal said 'you must work together! [Gaga & RedOne] And yeah, I was working with her, BUT nothing-was-the-same... Nothing was the same... And I thought that the songs won't work anymore... 'Cause if the songs don't work, that means is over... You know, when we used to work together [The Fame/Monster] it was really fun, but in that moment [ARTPOP] when the artist doesn't trust herself then it's going to flop... And I think that's something you can check, it's a fact [they reference even to Joanne sales, her last work lmaoOo :air:]

10:00 

RedOne: 'She [Gaga] called me for her last album and she told me: 'Red, we need to work together again, you know... that hits we made before...' And I said 'ok, let's try again' So, we were making AMAZING music, BUT something happened and she said 'no, I'm going to try another music genre like more country...' and I thought 'WHY!?' We have already something that's going to surprise the world'  Even the ppl, the friends, the radios, the record label when they listened the songs they were shooketh like with that song... Frankesteined! That song could've surprised the world!!! And the fans would be crazy too!!! BUT, that didn't happen like we know... and I decided to do a new project'

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Yvi Monster said:

Damn the guy knows perfectly how to speak English, Spanish, French !

Monsterish
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Damn the guy knows perfectly how to speak English, Spanish, French !

I swear the whole interview in spanish is even more shady, I'm shook right now :nooo:

Whispering

It's time to move on. I'm happy she chose to work with Mark and is choosing to work with others on the next album. 

nattuggla
47 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

If you really think RedOne is shady to Gaga you really should read the interview he gave for the 10 years of Just Dance to see that he is probably one of her most respectful producers. 

Didn't he trash ARTPOP though? I always got the feeling that he was super pissed that after BTW Gaga chose DJWS as executive producer for AP over him.... 

Max Vandeburg
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Ifï»żï»ż you really think RedOne is shady to Gaga you really should read the interview he gave for the 10 years of Just Dance to see that he is probably one of her most respectful producers.ï»żÂ 

Man, I have nothing against RedOne. Really. I respect him and I think his work with Gaga is incredible. Don't get me wrong.

I'm just tired of watching him bringing the "original LG5" theme into literally EVERY INTERVIEW he's been doing since 2016. And he's always acting like "oh, my job was so spectacular, but then Gaga decided to work on Joanne."  This is absolutely annoying and actually sounds very desperate.

I personally believe he does it just to create hype among the fans (and it works, as we can see in this thread, btw). And I'm sure Gaga would not want him to be exposing something she chose not to release (including revealing song names that could be re-recorded later). It's her album. It's her decision.

I'm just done with that subject.

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Didn't he trash ARTPOP though? I always got the feeling that he was super pissed that after BTW Gaga chose DJWS as executive producer for AP over him.... 

No he just said that he doesn't really click on ARTPOP, well most people actually said this even Elton John (and Gaga herself). 

ChromaticaPunk
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

No he just said that he doesn't really click on ARTPOP, well most people actually said this even Elton John (and Gaga herself). 

Where did Gaga say that? :huh:

Guest Anisko

i said it million times before and I will say it now :

Gaga still wants to prove that she can make it again without redone. 

I'm still waiting maybe she can finally do it in the next album. We will see. 

Archived