💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RedOne officially confirms Frankenstein exists

monketsharona

Featured Posts

sethrb101

I'm shook by all this :nooo: the fact that the song exists and more original LG5 confirmation.

Although, it's a little ridiculous to be mad at Gaga over this. Artists come up with and work on tons of different material over the course of making an album, so it's no surprise that some it falls by the wayside. It would be crazy if every song Gaga ever worked on saw the light of day. She either wasn't feeling it or didn't think it was good enough; and it's her art at the end of the day.

RedOne also mentioned them changing the direction of the album to be more country, which I totally believe is for the theory about Joanne coinciding with ASIB.

#Gaga2020

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

No he just said that he doesn't really click on ARTPOP, well most people actually said this even Elton John (and Gaga herself). 

But the way RedOne put it was highlighting his work by putting down the work from ARTPOP as he said he didn't like it because it was not what he created with Gaga. 

But to be honest Gaga has worked with producers many times which were problematic, some more and some less. DJWS, Fernando Garibay, Rob Fusari and even sometimes RedOne.... I think with the success of their creation with Gaga and the fame they got a cocky attitude sometimes.... But that is just my opinion. 

Max Vandeburg
13 minutes ago, Anisko said:

i said it million times before and I will say it now :

Gagaï»żï»ż still wants to prove that she can make it again without redone.ï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»żï»ż

Yes, that's what I believe, too. It's horrible when an artist gets stuck with the same producer repeating a formula for success (like Katy and Dr. Luke in the past, for example).

Gaga certainly doesn't want that. And she's more than right, imo. That would make her songs very dated and disposable.

Luzaleja
54 minutes ago, Yvi Monster said:

oh wow I wasn't expecting him to be so shady :air: low-key disappointed... :neyde: the last two minutes are a shady mess 💀

MaryJaneHolland

But if the sis wants those songs released, he needs to stop shading ARTPOP and Joanne :rip: 

Drin Lon
7 hours ago, ryanliarripley said:

PI was not hit material lol

look at how much promo MR had and it still struggled on the charts at first and that song is the most hit friendly song on the album

Stawp lmao, the song never got any radio push until a whole ass week after the SB performance and that didn't last long. And it never, I repeat, never, got any spotify playlist exposure and it still is her most listened track rn, and to top it off gaga shot a mediocre video for it. 

It's not the 90s, tv performances can only do so much for a song, look at Delicate. Meh sales, bad streaming, no promo, but it got a big ass radio push and now it's about to go top10. Sales and promo don't make a hit in 2016/2017/2018 PERIOD 

Guest Anisko
7 hours ago, ryanliarripley said:

people also said PI would be a hit and that NTLTC had people hysterically crying

Redone is not the one who produced PI...  Redone is the SUPREME.  The end of the story 

HauntingHollow
1 hour ago, Yvi Monster said:

8:50

RedOne: We made HISTORY [Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Alejandro...], but then all changed... There were many people, many interests, you know... the fame... I mean there were creative differences (lol) And that was so sad, so so so sad 'cause Universal said 'you must work together! [Gaga & RedOne] And yeah, I was working with her, BUT nothing-was-the-same... Nothing was the same... And I thought that the songs won't work anymore... 'Cause if the songs don't work, that means is over... You know, when we used to work together [The Fame/Monster] it was really fun, but in that moment [ARTPOP] when the artist doesn't trust herself then it's going to flop... And I think that's something you can check, it's a fact [they reference even to Joanne, her last work lmaoOo :air:]

10:00 

RedOne: 'She [Gaga] called me for her last album and she told me: 'Red, we need to work together again, you know... that hits we made before...' And I said 'ok, let's try again' So, we were making AMAZING music, BUT something happened and she said 'no, I'm going to try another music genre like more country...' and I thought 'WHY!?' We have already something that's going to surprise the world'  Even the ppl, the friends, the radios, the record label when they listened the songs they were shooketh like with that song... Frankesteined! That song could've surprised the world!!! And the fans would be crazy too!!! BUT, that didn't happen like we know... and I decided to do a new project'

if these words are true, then **** the person who changed the direction towards Joanne, they are a ****ing idiot, even if it was Gaga herself, which i doubt cuz she seems like she has no control anymore :interestinga:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Drin Lon
5 minutes ago, HauntingHollow said:

if these words are true, then **** the person who changed the direction towards Joanne, they are a ****ing idiot, even if it was Gaga herself, which i doubt cuz she seems like she has no control anymore :interestinga:

It def was Gaga no label wants sth like Joanne to have been Gaga's comeback lmao

It still puzzles me why she changed direction so abruptly, ELTON JOHN had ready listened to a couple song for ****'s sake 

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, HauntingHollow said:

joanne is a great album smh

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
10 minutes ago, Anisko said:

Redone is not the one who produced PI...  Redone is the SUPREME.  The end of the story 

thank god he didnt

Guest Anisko
6 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

It def was Gaga no label wants sth like Joanne to have been Gaga's comeback lmao

It still puzzles me why she changed direction so abruptly, ELTON JOHN had ready listened to a couple song for ****'s sake 

She changed the direction cause she wants people to get ready for the a star is born and that's a smart move...  But she needs to respect redone and involve him in the next album ..she needs at least to respect her fans .. We're thirsty for redone not for djws or mark Nolan or Sophie 

Miel
9 minutes ago, HauntingHollow said:

Pretty sure it was Gaga herself LMAO

Joanne was a perfectly fine, if not more than fine, album. She didn't make a right nor wrong choice- she just made a choice, and it turned out fine.

3 points in and ready for more

ryanripley
Just now, Drin Lon said:

Fixed

don't fix what isn't broken

Archived