news

RedOne officially confirms Frankenstein exists

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I dont want a re-worked version :selena:

I want to hear THIS version, to see what's so special about it :lolly:

Well RedOne said that the songs were all done and mastered, so probably no more work to do on it. Or maybe some few final touches

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

She said that she was still considering releasing the unreleased material from Joanne. So who knows ?

but idk, I think RedOne is lying or this article never did an interview with him, because as far as I know, the 8 songs were not even in a recording stage except for AD demo, because at this point she already changed the direction to "country" and just wanted to see how it's working with RedOne and country..

Don't forget that she met with RedOne only 2-3 times before she went to Mark..

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Admin
Just now, River said:

but idk, I think RedOne is lying or this article never did an interview with him, because as far as I know, the 8 songs were not even in a recording stageļ»æ except for AD demo, because at this point she already changed the direction to "country" and just wanted to see how it's working with RedOne and country..

ļ»æ Don't forget that she met with RedOne only 2-3 times before she went to Mark..

Yeah, all of this is really exaggerated by fans (and RedOne himself).

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, River said:

but idk, I think RedOne is lying or this article never did an interview with him, because as far as I know, the 8 songs were not even in a recording stage except for AD demo, because at this point she already changed the direction to "country" and just wanted to see how it's working with RedOne and country..

Don't forget that she met with RedOne only 2-3 times before she went to Mark..

They spent a lot more time in the studio together. I remember they met in Spring (the first pics on Instagram, and Twitter hyping). They in summer when she posted about 'LG5 time' and then in Fall when she posted another pic with him in the studio. She met Mark only in November / December 2015 in LOndon and then changed her mind (she booked him for March 2016Ā to September in the studio)

ryanripley
15 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I agree that producers hype up their own work, but not ever one R1 Gaga song has sucked so far, so I don't see why this one would be an exception :lolly:

sis this website hates Hair, Highway Unicorn,Ā Money Honey and Paper Gangsta :messga:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

itsreallydomzz

So the song still exists.... pls someone to leak it, tyĀ :vegas:

Expect the unexpected

Pacify Him

But all I care about is Joanne being a country album is confirmed :applause:Ā 

Iā€™m getting on your nerves

monketsharona
1 minute ago, ryanliarripley said:

sis this website hates Hair, Highway Unicorn,Ā Money Honey and Paper Gangsta :messga:

Highway Unicorn is DJWS and Garibay

I have seen no hate on those songs. Especially Hair that is loved.Ā 

Chromatislaps
8 minutes ago, ryanliarripley said:

people hate Paper Godly?

FpCwqU8.gif

blasphemous

Laceface

I guess that means it won't be used on LG6 then, if he's talking about it openly now. We know Gaga likes the secrecy.Ā 

Too much RedOne hate on this website lately!

Babel

I hateĀ money honey :vegas:Ā itā€™s one of those songs that make The Filler look badĀ 

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Laceface said:

I guess that means it won't be used on LG6 then, if he's talking about it openly now. We know Gaga likes the secrecy.Ā 

Too much RedOne hate on this website lately!

Not necesarrily, she performed it backstage last year and said she may have plans for that music... I just don't know, we'll see

nikola

Tbh i am some time angry at gaga for not releasing some songsĀ 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived