music news

Dua Lipa for Next 'Bond' Theme Song

Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

She will do amazing and all of you doubting her will bop to the song once it's released :classy:

Miel

I... really have my doubts.

But I like her, and hope I'm proven wrong.

3 points in and ready for more

imnotyourbabe10

Is this the "don't call him cuz he's drunk and alone...you're not over him, you're under him" chick? If so, LMFAO!!!  Love, love seeing this world get so basic.  It's what culture and humanity deserve. :diane:

Will always mourn the loss of Amy Winehouse -- and not only for the Bond films.  (She would've been perfect, though). 

Thats stupid Luv

if she wins an oscar for her one note ass song im gonna honestly throw a fit

Alcina Dimitrescu
9 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Is this the "don't call him cuz he's drunk and alone...you're not over him, you're under him" chick? If so, LMFAO!!!  Love, love seeing this world get so basic.  It's what culture and humanity deserve. :diane:

Will always mourn the loss of Amy Winehouse -- and not only for the Bond films.  (She would've been perfect, though). 

"omg the rahraholala girl singing the sound of music? If so, LMFAO!!!  Love, love seeing this world get so basic.  It's what culture and humanity deserve."

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, Jaimie Hutton said:

if she wins an oscar for her one note ass song im gonna honestly throw a fit

mess same

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

imnotyourbabe10
6 minutes ago, SecretWeapon said:

"omg the rahraholala girl singing the sound of music? If so, LMFAO!!!  Love, love seeing this world get so basic.  It's what culture and humanity deserve." 

At least Gaga writes all of her own stuff ---  and Lipa seems to write most of her own music.

Sorry, I just really suck at being a late 20's, old soul "millennial" with all of the crap music that is out there -- especially with Bond music.  I mean, can you believe the first openly gay man won an Oscar for his Bond song?!

(I'm stuck in the 90's-- when meaningful lyrics from ladies that attended Lilith Fair existed, for example).  

I appreciate your point and support what you're communicating.  Thanks for calling me on it. 

ChromaticaPunk
12 hours ago, Original Diva said:

Wig 

did you just say wig? i feel that already

Thats stupid Luv
7 minutes ago, ryanliarripley said:

mess same

her losing to sam smith highkey triggered a depressive episode -im a disaster and I dont need another robbery to set me over the edge :')

Archived