Jump to content
Lady Gagain Vegas
Click here to book your Las Vegas hotel at VEGAS.COM
movie

Boy Erased features new original song by Troye Sivan

Featured Posts

Adarsh Soni

The song is titled "Revelation" and is co-written by him. He is also in the movie :vegas:

What do we think? :vegas:

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PunkTheFunk

Gaga's Best Song Oscar is about to be snatched by another gay man :nooo:

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adarsh Soni
10 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Gaga's Best Song Oscar is about to be snatched by another gay man :nooo:

Shhh dont even say it out loud :smh:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquarius

I honestly wouldn't even be mad if this film snatches all the oscars next year tbh, it's a very important matter that I feel, doesn't get too much attention

Dreamer
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bradley
55 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Gaga's Best Song Oscar is about to be snatched by another gay man :nooo:

Second gay man after Samantha Smith to win an Oscar. :diane:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
highlikegaga

if troye sivan wins an Oscar before Gaga i'm done with that awards show.

with that in mind, can't wait for the movie

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adarsh Soni
1 hour ago, highlikegaga said:

if troye sivan wins an Oscar before Gaga i'm done with that awards show.

with that in mind, can't wait for the movie

 

1 hour ago, Aquarius said:

I honestly wouldn't even be mad if this film snatches all the oscars next year tbh, it's a very important matter that I feel, doesn't get too much attention

Nicole Kidman has another important movie coming out this year so its most likely she'll be nominated for that role, but if she does score a nom for this, it'll be in the supporting category. The movie might get a few nominations.

I don't think Troye will even be nominated, since he's still not taken seriously as an artist, and the academy values their previous nominees more than new ones :ohwell:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Craig Barnes

That trailer got me emotional, I want to see it 😢

Guess who's back back back back back again

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xcx
33 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

 

I don't think Troye will even be nominated, since he's still not taken seriously as an artist, and the academy values their previous nominees more than new ones :ohwell:

How is Troye not taken seriously as an artist? Critics love his music.

Edited by Xtina Aguilera

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad Kids

nice. i read the title i thought someone had a song featured Troye Sivan, but he didn't want Troye on it so he erased him off his single :lmao:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Adarsh Soni
2 hours ago, Xtina Aguilera said:

How is Troye not taken seriously as an artist? Critics love his music.

Those critics have nothing to do with the academy members :ohwell:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
highlikegaga
2 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

 

Nicole Kidman has another important movie coming out this year so its most likely she'll be nominated for that role, but if she does score a nom for this, it'll be in the supporting category. The movie might get a few nominations.

I don't think Troye will even be nominated, since he's still not taken seriously as an artist, and the academy values their previous nominees more than new ones :ohwell:

i'm aware, i mentioned it in another thread about the movie just yesterday.

anyway, slay Nicole

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×