Lady Gagain Vegas
🏨 Click here to book your Las Vegas hotel at VEGAS.COM 🏨
politics

Trump: Putin meeting a great success

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

I got two red pills to take the blues away.
  • LMAO 2

Morphine Prince

I actually wanna SCREAM. Treason is success for this man... IMPEACH HIM. 

I got two red pills to take the blues away.
  • Like 4

myluis617

Its scary how in a short amount of time he has decided to meet with 2 dictators who opress their people. I bet he had the time of his life. 

ItsTommyBitch
14 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Its scary how in a short amount of time he has decided to meet with 2 dictators who opress their people. I bet he had the time of his life. 

He actually admires these men, and thinks that our allies are foes. He thinks places where he doesnt have good business are adversarial, and looks for places where he can expand as being advantageous, he's criminally narrow-minded and doesn't give a flying **** about America. 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから
  • Like 3

myluis617
20 minutes ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

He actually admires these men, and thinks that our allies are foes. He thinks places where he doesnt have good business are adversarial, and looks for places where he can expand as being advantageous, he's criminally narrow-minded and doesn't give a flying **** about America. 

Im living this nightmare with you in the USA, Im not a Trunp fan.

Batwings

I think it's interesting how he has no actual rebuttals for anything that's been said about his meeting with Putin. All he can say is "fake news." Sure, Donald.