Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa, Mark Ronson and Diplo Ready New Song 'Electricity'

053Timo

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes dua's music is boring at times but she has easily one of the most interesting voices in pop right now lmao this sounds extravagant 

FfFfFfFF

Out of all of them I'm most excited for the fact was co-written by Florence Welch. 

FfFfFfFF
51 minutes ago, Fish said:

how can a human be inorganic? please enlighten me

As far as I am concerned he implied that her persona/ music/ style is inorganic, not her as a biological being. 

thatfoxyfeeling

"co-written by Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine and Romy Madley Croft of The xx." Oh god we're ****ed, Dua really is gonna be THAT next pop star and I'm kinda here for it. 

RAMROD

She's on demand for rent a singer lately. Good for her! :applause:

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pharamon
2 hours ago, Moebius said:

Omg Hey Girl 2.0 with a Diplo beat drop comming!

We can make it easy if we lift eachotha!

Hey girl....

D D D D DJJJJJ DIPLOOO

*fart noises* *jackhammer sounds*

A BOP

Dutch
8 hours ago, Opulence said:

With Diplo, Mark, Florence and the XX involved I’m expecting something a lot better than One Kiss. It’s a shame they chose one of the most basic pop girls to front this track though, with such a strong crew behind it...

but im hyped nevertheless

WelltodoPowerfulIndianhare-size_restrict

In all seriousness. They picked Dua because she has a unique voice and she delivers bop after bop. Her voice alone is making her far from basic tho. Thanks to her the female pop industry wasn’t totally dead. Her videos are more interesting than the once TayTay and miss Grande are giving in their recent eras. I know y’all will disagree, but at least Dua knows how to deliver simple, less expensive, yet more effective visuals with a good concept. It makes them way more interesting to me. so once again, not basic. But you can have your opinion of course. 

053Timo
29 minutes ago, Dutch said:

In all seriousness. They picked Dua because she has a unique voice and she delivers bop after bop. Her voice alone is making her far from basic tho. Thanks to her the female pop industry wasn’t totally dead. Her videos are more interesting than the once TayTay and miss Grande are giving in their recent eras. I know y’all will disagree, but at least Dua knows how to deliver simple, less expensive, yet more effective visuals with a good concept. It makes them way more interesting to me. so once again, not basic. But you can have your wrong opinion of course. 

xoxo Craig

I don't really like Dua's voice... but I'll give it a listen. Why didn't they just use Florence for vocals since she co-wrote it?

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
10 hours ago, Dutch said:

In all seriousness. They picked Dua because she has a unique voice and she delivers bop after bop. Her voice alone is making her far from basic tho. Thanks to her the female pop industry wasn’t totally dead. Her videos are more interesting than the once TayTay and miss Grande are giving in their recent eras. I know y’all will disagree, but at least Dua knows how to deliver simple, less expensive, yet more effective visuals with a good concept. It makes them way more interesting to me. so once again, not basic. But you can have your opinion of course. 

Okay I'mma let you have an opinion, but here's mine;

There's nothing striking about her music, the vocals in the songs sound auto tuned imo... I didn't like New Rules at all, I heard it everywhere and like half of the song is okay. The rest of her songs... Nah not for me

One Kiss was okay because of Calvin's production, and likewise, Scared To Be Lonely was okay because of Martin's production.

There's nothing about her that makes me go "Oh my gosh!". Even her personality isn't very striking.

Cardi B isn't the best rapper in the world, and she knows that, but the first thing that drew me to her was her personality. It shines so bright and she is so funny. Then I got into Bodak Yellow and quite liked it.... fast forward to Invasion of Privacy and it's one of my favourite albums of all. Obviously after Gaga's albums :vegas:

With Ariana is was her incredible voice that drew me to her. She too has a heart of gold. She can blow people away with her vocals. I then got into DW and loved the whole album... this new era I'm not liking so much but I'm here for GIAW.

Back to Dua, she comes across as boring both in her music and her personality to me. Same with a lot of popstars right now. 

End Racism Now

Archived