Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ASIB soundtrack won't have any single release

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

The Bodyguard soundtrack was massive at the time. Whitney released I will always love you with a video and it's one of the best songs of all time. That's what I was expecting with ASIB. I'm worried it's just going to be like Xtina's Burlesque :noparty:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino

Lmfao no soundtrack has ever been out two months before the movie...so that is NOT happening and we’ll get a single instead. Some monsters keep making up things when they didn’t even check how these things work...

That J
1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

Sis, that was when dinosaurs were still alive. It's 2018.

Thanks for the sweet words.  I do hear you tho. I'm just saying they DO and HAVE HAD single releases. I cant imagine anyone sitting on a Gaga hit. I think there will be at least one single. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

JT's Cant Stop This Feeling

Adele's Skyfall

Glory from the movie Selma. 

It isnt just the old days that had singles. Just sayin. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

The Z
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Same here, Interscope didn't release any official singles from La La Land. I doubt they will for ASIB. Though yeah if a song clicks when the movie is out, I would not be surprised if radios play it later. But like you I don't think it'll get single treatment. More like a promo for the movie (that is the focus of course).

If this happen, that definitely leaves the field open for LG6 era to start in the next months honestly. 

True, but La La Land wasn't sung by LADY phucking GAGA though

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

True, but La La Land wasn't sung by LADY phucking GAGA though

Honestly I don't really care if we get a single or promo for ASIB music, I mean we'll get the movie and the full sountrack at the same time in October ^^

And maybe even more as LG6 era is expected to start... To be fair, epic months are coming. We should be happy about it...

RochestrMonstr

I think there could very well be a single. I'm really curious to see how this entire thing plays out! Nothing to do until then but wait and speculate!

BlingNotTheMusic

I honestly feel everyone is desperate, doesn’t know anything, and is posting random sh*t in hopes that it comes true. :vegas:

(I really need new Gaga music, whatever it is, S👀N!!!!)

Max Vandeburg

This seems like such an arbitrary decision. If it's true, I hope they change their mind.

I'm not even worried about the single, tbh. But releasing the album 4 days after the Grammys' deadline is unforgivable.

I mean, it would make a lot more sense the soundtrack being nominated for the Grammys in February 2019, at the top of the awards season... That could even boost the Oscar buzz around the movie...

GagaMyBlood95

They should release at least one song before the release of the whole soundtrack imo

Just to create some hype with it

rumours

If she doesn’t release some sort of single from the soundtrack, it will be a huge misstep imo. The previous iteration had a huge soundtrack/single and did very well. 

They should properly promote this soundtrack and push LG6 back to Q1/Q2 of 2019. If she releases both LG6 and the ASIB soundtrack this year, I can’t even imagine how messy this era will be. 

Hi Its Nicole
10 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

greatest showman

That had a single, This Is Me:

Hello Gaga

Archived