music news

Iggy Celebrates "Kream"

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

Even though it's not her best song, it sure is catchy and although the video conflicts with my feminist beliefs, it's addictive as hell. I just want the woman to make a comeback of some description, so to see her celebrate over the smallest of victories just warms my heart. I think it's amazing how Kream has over 33 million views and 844k likes and counting despite being released just over 10 days ago, beating the views and likes of Nicki Minaj's Bed video, which was released the same day (remember that the song features Ariana and both her and Nicki have a ton more subscribers than Iggy). That's amazing considering that high likes has never come easily for her since her big commercial downfall and her last attempt at a comeback song (Savior) was a big failure. She'll never have a huge hit like Fancy again, so cut the poor girl some slack and allow her some place on the charts. I'm honestly surprised it didn't chart higher, though, considering all the views its had and that its not left YouTube trending since its release, unless a huge portion of the views didn't come from America and America's the only country that incorporates YouTube views into its charts.

Archived