Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Iggy debuts on the Billboard Hot 100

TeenIdle

Featured Posts

RAMROD
4 hours ago, Bradley said:

Wait, I didn't know the GP was this complicated. Like there is a certain genre that you must listen to, otherwise you are deemed lame. :rip: What kind of friends have you been mixing with?

Oh please, have you never hear people confessed that they had to lowkey stanning for Gaga for example, otherwise they'd get mocked or even bullied?!! And this issue is not exclusive to USA. You must be quite oblivious with your sorrounding?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
12 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Isn’t Switch Latin hip hop though? 

No. Totally not. It is pop rap to the core tbh

Haroon

I haven’t heard the song yet (need to, was going to before but I had technical problems and forgotten since :giveup:but congratulations to her :applause:

Saw that video of her being happy about it and it really warmed me :nick: She hasn’t really had commercial success for a while even though she’s continually been releasing stuff so it’s nice to see/know that there are still sales going on enough to chart with :happy: If she wasn’t charting that would be fine too, like I don’t think negatively of music or people that don’t chart but I mean that my happiness about her charting comes from being happy for her :laughga: 

nerdfacekillah
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Oh please, have you never hear people confessed that they had to lowkey stanning for Gaga for example, otherwise they'd get mocked or even bullied?!!

why is this me?:selena:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, nerdfacekillah said:

why is this me?:selena:

Right? Some people are just no fun :hug:

nerdfacekillah
20 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Right? Some people are just no fun :hug:

ikr. at least my best friend for many years knows the fact that i stan gaga and she used to stan for her too. but a lot of people are like: gaga? ewww that crazy girl and im like thinking to myself: :triggered: bitch what did u just say?

ArtGagaPop
1 hour ago, nerdfacekillah said:

ikr. at least my best friend for many years knows the fact that i stan gaga and she used to stan for her too. but a lot of people are like: gaga? ewww that crazy girl and im like thinking to myself: :triggered: bitch what did u just say?

Whenever gaga is brought up to my friends they always go like "EWWW sHe WorE MeAT" :interestinga:

Atleast they all semmed to dig her songs when i sneaked in MR remix/The cure/TEOG/DWUW at a party :gaycat: But i bet they didn't know it was her :air:

nerdfacekillah
10 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

But i bet they didn't know it was her :air:

you should have said that the songs are sung by gaga so they could be shooketh:trollga:

RAMROD
2 hours ago, nerdfacekillah said:

Ya, always happened. Even some gay folks dare to be rich about Gaga :triggered:

Bradley
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Oh please, have you never hear people confessed that they had to lowkey stanning for Gaga for example, otherwise they'd get mocked or even bullied?!! And this issue is not exclusive to USA. You must be quite oblivious with your sorrounding?

I think you get judged for listening to a certain artist, not a certain genre, there's a difference.

Like there's nothing wrong with listening to EDM or EDM rap, but if you admit to listening to Gaga or Madonna then people will probably think you're gay.

Bradley
3 hours ago, nerdfacekillah said:

Funny cause GGD thinks Gaga hasn't been crazy enough nowadays.

nerdfacekillah
18 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Funny cause GGD thinks Gaga hasn't been crazy enough nowadays.

hahah i know:ladyhaha:

but those people that i talked about are the boring gp

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

I think you get judged for listening to a certain artist, not a certain genre, there's a difference.

Like there's nothing wrong with listening to EDM or EDM rap, but if you admit to listening to Gaga or Madonna then people will probably think you're gay.

Nah man, take a look around. There is an user in this site alone, that were mocked because they were listening to K-Pop and was being vocal about it and try yo share the jou only for most users here calling them names and mocked his taste of luaic.

Killa
9 hours ago, Bradley said:

Wait, I didn't know the GP was this complicated. Like there is a certain genre that you must listen to, otherwise you are deemed lame. :rip: What kind of friends have you been mixing with?

I dont get out that much but its always been like that

That was always our biggest problem. Who would admit being a gaga fan for ex. 

People as in gp always listen privately some music and then theres a consensus in the community your living in of whats cool.

Its very human tbh

Bradley
8 minutes ago, Killa said:

I dont get out that much but its always been like that

That was always our biggest problem. Who would admit being a gaga fan for ex. 

People as in gp always listen privately some music and then theres a consensus in the community your living in of whats cool.

Its very human tbh

Not gonna lie I don't admit publicly that I like Gaga. :rip:

Archived