💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

My drawing of Gaga in the Judas MV

PopReaper

Featured Posts

PopReaper

Started this one around November/December 2017 because this is probably one of my favorite Gaga looks, but didn't really have anywhere to post it 'til I made an IG a couple of weeks ago :emma: Anyways, here it is:

I've already uploaded a couple of other drawings there too so check it out if you want! Any kind of feedback is appreciated :)

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Lippoutou

Wow the proportions are really good, and I like your shading and lines ! That's great, I'm going to follow you right now 😘

PopReaper
4 minutes ago, Lippoutou said:

Wow the proportions are really good, and I like your shading and lines ! That's great, I'm going to follow you right now 😘

Thank you! This was one of the first couple of times I actually tried shading a bit more, I'd usually just do the lines cause I was scared of messing the shading and ruining the entire thing :emma: Trying to practice that more tho

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Lippoutou
1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

Thank you! This was one of the first couple of times I actually tried shading a bit more, I'd usually just do the lines cause I was scared of messing the shading and ruiningï»ż the entire thing :emma: Trying to practice that more tho

Have you ever thought about locking your lines by drawing them with a black pen so that you can then try shading more and be free to earase if there's a mistake without taking the risk to loose your sketch?

I can only encourage you to practice, thats the true way to improve!

Archived