Lady Gagain Vegas
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
Sign in to follow this  
society

Riots in France after World Cup win

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

I got two red pills to take the blues away.
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 7

holy scheisse

Wow. Imagine being so emotionally stunted that your reaction to immense joy is to destroy **** and cause chaos. These toxic men need therapy and to get in touch with their emotions .

Neither can I imagine having so much of myself invested in the outcome of a game/pride attached to a team just bc the players live in my own country. I'm all for people enjoying things, but this is so primal . 

• Like 39
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

OBEY
3 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Wow. Imagine being so emotionally stunted that your reaction to immense joy is to destroy **** and cause chaos. These toxic men need therapy and to get in touch with their emotions .

Neither can I imagine having so much of myself invested in the outcome of a game/pride attached to a team just bc the players live in my own country. I'm all for people enjoying things, but this is so primal . 

:applause: 

Indeed, this is toxic men at their finest

Edited by OBEY

Oriane

It doesn't surprise me unfortunately...

You popped my heart seems... All my bubble dreams, bubble dreams...
  • Like 1

Rumours1977

So they’re rioting cause... they won?

How intelligent

:tea:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 6

LePetitMonstr

No wonder aliens don’t visit us. Humans are disgusting and annoying. 

Edited by LePetitMonstr
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ryusei

Football hooligans, nothing to do with straights or not. These people arent even football fans, they just go there to cause a riot and after something big they cause **** like this. Theyre the lowest of the low..

• Like 5
  • Love 1

OBEY
3 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

So they’re rioting cause... they won?

How intelligent

:tea:

It's often like that when sports team win OR lose (hockey, football, American football, etc.) Coincidence? all these events are mostly watched by men. who do we see in those videos? men. idg what is their problem :air: 

• Like 1

ryanripley

never understood this mentallity, imagine me smashing up a Tesco cus gaga won a grammy

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
  • Like 10
  • LMAO 19

RAMROD

Predictable, isn't it?

Either winning or losing, someone will start the riot. Violence frequently occurs in the wake of sporting events in North America and Europe. Even if without liquor. It's the tensions, be it euphoria or anger and angst.

For instance, remember Stanley Cup 2011 riot in Vancouver, Canada? The one that created this iconic photograph??

13639244001_5419222816001_5419222671001-

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ my neck ♥ my back ♥ lick my bussy ♥ and my crack ♥
  • Like 1

OBEY
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Predictable, isn't it?

Either winning or losing, someone will start the riot. Violence frequently occurs in the wake of sporting events in North America and Europe. Even if without liquor. It's the tensions, be it euphoria or anger and angst.

For instance, remember Stanley Cup 2011 riot in Vancouver, Canada? The one that created this iconic photograph??

13639244001_5419222816001_5419222671001-

wow I never saw that (and I'm Canadian). but I don’t follow hockey or soccer at all so I'm not surprised