ill fite u

Spoiler

:hug: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

The Winner of Round 10 of ARTPOP: The Uncertainty Race is...

Spoiler

:applause:MARY JANE HOLLAND:applause:

20-lady-gaga-national-arts.w245.h368.jpg

Note: With its 3rd win, MJH now has the 2nd most wins in "Uncertainty Race" history (after the now-eliminated ARTPOP won 4 rounds). Will the returning MJH be able to keep up this momentum to make it to the Final 3? We shall see.

Congratulations Mary Jane Holland! :golfclap:

Woohoo
2 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Honestly I thought that G.U.Y and Gypsy were fan favorites but in this race it's like the opposite lol
What happened to y'all minds ?

I used to be a big fan of both songs and now Gypsy feels like a dead song to me. GUY feels meh. Not to mention Gaga pretending like these tracks dont even exist. MJH has been my fav since the snippet came out. The stems leaked, Gaga's performing it with the fans at the JWT, the demos leaking, the track is everything!

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Woohoo
5 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

The Winner of Round 10 of ARTPOP: The Uncertainty Race is...

Hide contents

:applause:MARY JANE HOLLAND:applause:

20-lady-gaga-national-arts.w245.h368.jpg

Note: With its 3rd win, MJH now has the 2nd most wins in "Uncertainty Race" history (after the now-eliminated ARTPOP won 4 rounds). Will the returning MJH be able to keep up this momentum to make it to the Final 3? We shall see.

Congratulations Mary Jane Holland! :golfclap:

Truely a legendary song :giveup:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

loathereality
6 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Honestly I thought that G.U.Y and Gypsy were fan favorites but in this race it's like the opposite lol
What happened to y'all minds ?

they are top 5 so

calmar

I mean there are def worse songs than MJH but to come back after missing so much and then steamrolling everything else seems a little... suspect to me, like it's good but it's not that great

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

loathereality

please

i am hoping for gypsy to go

it has been in the bottom for so long

g.u.y please be saved

rumours
2 minutes ago, calmar said:

I mean there are def worse songs than MJH but to come back after missing so much and then steamrolling everything else seems a little... suspect to me, like it's good but it's not that great

I'm not a huge fan of MJH either. I was shocked that it was voted back (justice for SD), and it seems its supporters are coming through.

If it makes you feel better, the margin between all the remaining songs isn't huge... so any song could win tbh.

Lucas
3 minutes ago, loathereality said:

they are top 5 so

yup but they've been bottom 3 many times and I've seen many people wanting them to go, it just suprised me...
When ARTPOP was released they were the 2 songs that people wanted the most as singles

loathereality
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

I'm not a huge fan of MJH either. I was shocked that it was voted back (justice for SD), and it seems its supporters are coming through.

If it makes you feel better, the margin between all the remaining songs isn't huge... so any song could win tbh.

being sth like 10th is a huge disrespect against SD

i am waiting for rihanna to drag you down

calmar
Just now, loathereality said:

being sth like 10th is a huge disrespect against SD

i am waiting for rihanna to drag you down

I was happy about it, I like SD less than MJH, Swine, and Donatella. It beats out Dope, Fashion! and J&D and is about equal to Gypsy to me. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

badgirlmeat
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

well i've been voting it to go for a long time :poot:

SD and ARTPOP deserve to be in the top instead :ohwell:

🤠

loathereality
Just now, GagaInTheZone said:

yup but they've been bottom 3 many times and I've seen many people wanting them to go, it just suprised me...
When ARTPOP was released they were the 2 songs that people wanted the most as singles

i was always hoping for dope but i was crazy for gypsy and guy

now i think gypsy is one of my least fav songs in the aalbum my music taste changed into complexity i guess

gypsy sounds very simple to me not that it is a bad thing

rumours

And the song eliminated in Round 10 of ARTPOP: The Uncertainty Race is...

Spoiler

G.U.Y.

tumblr_n6volkVvpy1qcgl1no1_500.gif

Note: After a turbulent record in the competition, G.U.Y. failed to make it into the Top 4. Nonetheless, congratulations for a Top 5 placement, G.U.Y. :applause:

Archived