💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Empty stadium for Beyoncé & Jay Z 2nd night in Paris

Monsterious

Featured Posts

40 minutes ago, ryanruinripley said:

lol sis those are arena shows pictures. 16k seats. she did 5 baseball parks of 30k in the 4 largest cities in america. can she do football stadium shows in smaller cities like bey? no  

now compare that to the pics posted by @BorisIsHere. 50 football stadium shows of 50k, 60k, 70k seats  

lbr now. i don't want to drag gaga cause i like her but don't make me but we know gaga's prime is long gone   

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

"They're not on sale" because the other tickets haven't sold yet.

When selling a stadium, they roll out the ticket release gradually unless there's been loads of demand. 

Nobody books a stadium and thinks "on that section of seats I shall lay my finest grey cloth. Who needs ticket sales?". 

24 minutes ago, Florian said:

1) THIS !

2) lmao at the people using the "france won world cup" excuse. The tickets were on sale since a long time and France was nowhere near reaching the finale. This show simply didn't sell well because it was her 2nd Stade de France in 2 days. She did well the first night and that's already something to be proud of.

3) Except for HUGE French artists like Mylène Farmer or (rip) Johnny Hallyday, I can't see any artists selling 2 or 3 Stade de France.

it doesn't matter. there's STILL like 50k-60k thousand people in that stadium today and yesterday there were like 70k soooooo you can stay pressed and bitter all you want but facts are fact 

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, Gay said:

lol sis those are arena shows pictures. 16k seats. she did 5 baseball parks of 30k in the 4 largest cities in america. can she do football stadium shows in smaller cities like bey? no  

now compare that to the pics posted by @BorisIsHere. 50 football stadium shows of 50k, 60k, 70k seats  

lbr now. i don't want to drag gaga cause i like her but don't make me but we know gaga's prime is long gone   

citi field was literally 69k and 67k.... both dates sold out....

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Catnikko

How is that empty? The seats look full it's only GA that isn't full 

Actual patient

jaXXXon
2 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

I mean, no shade or rude but shes lowkey local, so of course her dates outside of America will be lowkey bad tbh and does anybody actually care for Jay Z music?? the last song i heard from him was like 15 yrs ago

All her dates so far have been TOTALLY sold out with an audience of 50,000+ in almost every show. And all those shows are in Europe.

Call me when Gaga, Katy or Ariana can sell that many tickets outside of America. "Lowkey local" your ass. NO ONE who's local can fill out a stadium, let alone 25.

PS. I live in Europe and when she played in my country there was pandemonium and a media circus with 55k people attending

ryanripley
2 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

I mean, no shade or rude but shes lowkey local, so of course her dates outside of America will be lowkey bad tbh and does anybody actually care for Jay Z music?? the last song i heard from him was like 15 yrs ago

i... imagine thinking beyonce is local....

The Bling

This mess

tenor.gif?itemid=3579864

The best collab of all times is Presseddaily and SJWdaily 

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

joannesrats
51 minutes ago, Gay said:

damn sis this was years ago she can't do this anymore unfortunately. she can only do Bercy now :ohno: 

Girl look at the NYC and Boston dates. She sold out 70k, yeah it was two nights totals, but she sold those tickets out. Don't come in here without any facts to back it up. Also, JWT was 100% sold out. Here's the numbers right here if you don't want to the research yourself, which it's obvious you don't as you come in here saying she can't sell out anything anymore. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joanne_World_Tour#Shows

freebit
49 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

When selling a stadium, they roll out the ticket release gradually unless there's been loads of demand. 

Nobody books a stadium and thinks "on that section of seats I shall lay my finest grey cloth. Who needs ticket sales?". 

Sis....:lmao:

2 minutes ago, ryanruinripley said:

citi field was literally 69k and 67k.... both dates sold out....

in new york city, boston, chicago and sf literally the biggest cities in the us

call me when she can do this in every.single.city in america AND europe 

or when she can do 90k in chicago or do 150k between nyc and nj

i'll be here waiting for your call 

South Blonde
12 minutes ago, Gay said:

can she do football stadium shows in smaller cities like bey? no  

Can she debut at #1 even with an album that not really everyone loved like Gaga? no

This is just to point out how childish you are

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Catnikko
52 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

Or because they're behind the stage..

Actual patient

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Gay said:

in new york city, boston, chicago and sf literally the biggest cities in the us

call me when she can do this in every.single.city in america AND europe 

or when she can do 90k in chicago or do 150k between nyc and nj

i'll be here waiting for your call 

sis i'm not dragging down beyonce here so idk why you're being so defensive? the jwt was 100% sold out, we been knew but there's literally no need for you to run in here with the gaga comparisons because it derails the thread....

so what beyonce had one bad night? that doesn't justify the random gaga hate (yes it was hate) so just calm down lol

2 minutes ago, ryanruinripley said:

sis i'm not dragging down beyonce here so idk why you're being so defensive? the jwt was 100% sold out, we been knew but there's literally no need for you to run in here with the gaga comparisons because it derails the thread....

so what beyonce had one bad night? that doesn't justify the random gaga hate (yes it was hate) so just calm down lol

except i didn't go off topic. YOU guys did

"this seems pretty packed to me? 

and these pics are obviously from before the concert started lol

you lil monsters want bey to flop so hard because you know gaga can't even sell an arena anymore damn" 

I'm talkin about the pics in my og and wanted to point out that this thread is a bey hate thread the person that commented after me and all of you acting so defensive were the ones that went off topic

and stop acting so innocent, this whole thread was created to hate on bey so you can miss me now  

Florian
18 minutes ago, Gay said:

it doesn't matter. there's STILL like 50k-60k thousand people in that stadium today and yesterday there were like 70k soooooo you can stay pressed and bitter all you want but facts are fact 

How am I bitter when I applaud her for selling one SDF :laughga: Are you one of those blinded stan that seem to can't understand nuance and logic?

She should have went for 1 SDF and 1-2 Bercy because, as I said, 2 SDF is unrealistic exept for few French artists

Archived