💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Empty stadium for Beyoncé & Jay Z 2nd night in Paris

Monsterious

Featured Posts

ryanripley
19 minutes ago, Gay said:

those seats covered in black were not even for sale. she has this in every show. if you go to ticketmaster these same areas say "tickets not available" and are grey

you tried it

again, worry about gaga not selling arenas and stop hating on bey and her packed stadium tours  

sis the JWT was sold out......... :spin: like so many people have told you it was, because it was so idk why you felt the need to bring in false facts about gaga to bring her down

besides it's only one date that's undersold for bey and jay, the rest of the tour is pretty much sold out so its nbd

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
55 minutes ago, Gay said:

umm i'm not hating on gaga. i love gaga and bey. i'm just stating #facts 

and this stadium seems pretty packed to me. gaga could only dream to do this in paris any night lol

Dream? LOL. She played that very stadium in September 2012, it was sold out and it was her biggest crowd ever at that time. 70,617 people. What the HELL are you on about.... :triggered:

So much for #facts......

CG2K7n2XAAAwEUy.jpg

Whispering
6 minutes ago, Gay said:

wrong again. these areas are grey and "not available" as soon as the tickets go on sale. it has nothing to do w no selling out 

people bring gaga here to every.single.post on here. go check my cardi b post and the very first comment is about gaga even tho the post has absolutely nothing to do w gaga 

The covered areas are not the same at every show. They can change from the first to the second night. They don't go on sell because there isn't demand.

You brought Gaga up, which is off topic. I did not mention her name. That's all on you. 

5 minutes ago, Whispering said:

The covered areas are not the same at every show. They change from the first to the second night. They don't go on sell because there isn't demand.

You brought Gaga up, which is off topic. I did not mention her name. That's all on you. 

i know they change from show to show but these areas (wherever they are on each show) are "n/a" as soon as the tickets go on sale. it has nothing to do with "not selling out" like you say 

lol i didn't go off topic, read the comment again. you keep trying it w me. and if i did you did too so  

Whispering
Just now, Gay said:

i know they change from show to show but these areas (wherever they are on each show) are "n/a" as soon as the tickets go on sale. it has nothing to do with "not selling out" like you say 

lol i didn't go off topic. you keep trying it w me. and if i did you did too so  

Because there isn't demand. If they sell more, they open up new sections. 

Yes, you did. Take responsibility. Stop being so defensive. People here are saying that Beyonce and Jay are doing well on this tour, and that this show had a conflict. You are making things tens times worse by attacking Gaga in an off topic discussion. 

7 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Dream? LOL. She played that very stadium in September 2012, it was sold out and it was her biggest crowd ever at that time. 70,617 people. What the HELL are you on about.... :triggered:

So much for #facts......

CG2K7n2XAAAwEUy.jpg

damn sis this was years ago she can't do this anymore unfortunately. she can only do Bercy now :ohno: 

1 minute ago, Whispering said:

Because there isn't demand. If they sell more, they open up new sections. 

Yes, you did. Take responsibility. Stop being so defensive. People here are saying that Beyonce and Jay are doing well on this tour, and that this show had a conflict. You are making things tens times worse by attacking Gaga in an off topic discussion. 

sis it's fine. calm down lol 

ShockPop

"They're not on sale" because the other tickets haven't sold yet.

When selling a stadium, they roll out the ticket release gradually unless there's been loads of demand. 

Nobody books a stadium and thinks "on that section of seats I shall lay my finest grey cloth. Who needs ticket sales?". 

Borislshere
1 hour ago, ilgkp said:

you know bey can't even sell an arena anymore damn

Can't do what now?

Florian
13 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

"They're not on sale" because the other tickets haven't sold yet.

When selling a stadium, they roll out the ticket release gradually unless there's been loads of demand. 

Nobody books a stadium and thinks "on that section of seats I shall lay my finest grey cloth. Who needs ticket sales?". 

1) THIS !

2) lmao at the people using the "france won world cup" excuse. The tickets were on sale since a long time and France was nowhere near reaching the finale. This show simply didn't sell well because it was her 2nd Stade de France in 2 days. She did well the first night and that's already something to be proud of.

3) Except for HUGE French artists like Mylène Farmer or (rip) Johnny Hallyday, I can't see any artists selling 2 or 3 Stade de France.

ilgkp
12 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Can't do what now?

the-joke-you-31838472.png

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

22 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

So much for #facts......

CG2K7n2XAAAwEUy.jpg

Oh I was there 😛, that was during BTW era, I don’t think she would be able to fill Stade de France right now. And that s why she chose Bercy Accor Hotel for Artrave and JWT in Paris. 

OP : they added a second night because there was a huge demand after the first night was sold out  , but I guess that wasn’t a very good idea and tbh It was the World Cup Final today and it s a veeeery big deal here in France. 

I’ve been to the Formation tour in 2016 at Stade de France ( 75000 people I think) so no! Beyoncé is not a local artist ...

but I still don’t the purpose of this joint tour though

Archived