Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Nicola hints LG6 Involvement

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Max Vandeburg

8nElDNq.gif

If that photoshoot is not related to LG6 I'll personally kick out Nicola from haus of gaga after this tweet. I SWEAR TO GOD.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kabirartfling

Tbh I love him but the moment is way past its time! Gaga may wear high fashion on upcoming eras but her attitude is no more gaga! The bitch face or that sassy clap back attitude has died down to a humble person, which by no means is a bad thing!

Like can u imagine that Nico was also a part of the Joanne era (VSFS, X factor), yet things were just not the same! Plus he now has his own brand, will be too busy to work with a gaga the way he did in 2011

Give your love to me

Babel
9 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

Tbh I love him but the moment is way past its time! Gaga may wear high fashion on upcoming eras but her attitude is no more gaga! The bitch face or that sassy clap back attitude has died down to a humble person, which by no means is a bad thing!

Like can u imagine that Nico was also a part of the Joanne era (VSFS, X factor), yet things were just not the same! Plus he now has his own brand, will be too busy to work with a gaga the way he did in 2011

Gaga has always been humble, doesn’t erase the fact that she can always bring the attitude, like she’s been doing several times during and after the Joanne era. :awkney: 

Luke78619

Nnnnnnn someone refresh my memory as to who they are and what they've done :duck:

EDIT: is anyone gonna enlighten me or y'all just gonna carry on giving me Sad reactions :green: idc either way at least y'all giving me higher rep I guess :green: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

MaryJaneHolland
19 minutes ago, kabirartfling said:

Her attitude changes based on the music she's promoting

The album art will top ARTPOP 4 sure :firega:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Guest Adarsh
5 minutes ago, mikesoa said:

he liked this

He liked a lot of stan account posts like this and also retweeted one :giveup:

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, Der Meister said:

Has anyone seen my weave?

but I have seen your disco stick

MaryJaneHolland