Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Amy Shark ~ Love Monster [New Album]

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

Yaaaasss bishes!! Amy Shark, one of Australia's most talented indie pop acts has just released ha debut album. Featuring hit singles Adore and I Said Hi, this comes after her 2017 EP Night Thinker. If you don't know her, I suggest you either listen to the album or my playlist below which has all her music except remixes because I don't like them :vegas: 'Love Monster' includes the single 'Psycho' featuring Mark Hoppus of blink-182. Buy and stream now, y'all!!! And btw, Don't Turn Around is THAT BOP. I LOVE IT. Anyways, go listen to her if you know her, go listen to her if you don't, vote for @Flooo's Globalvision submission 'I Said Hi' but also vote for my submission of Broods' 'Free'. :vegas:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass amy :wub:

She also has a short 5-minute documentary about the creation of the album :chica:

And watch 'I Said Hi' and 'Adore' :chica:

AND stream ha song from Love, Simon! :firega: 

I didnt expect that choosing Amy for Globalvision would include free promo like this but I love it:legend:

Anyways, gonna listen to this asap!!

35 minutes ago, Flooo said:

I didnt expect that choosing Amy for Globalvision would include free promo like this but I love it:legend:

Anyways, gonna listen to this asap!!

:selena:

I guess I just really love Amy Shark :chica: 

YeehawKylie

Amy is one of my favorite new acts. Something so refreshing about her. Been following her for over a year now and so excited to hear this album. 

Archived