Jump to content
Apple Music
life

Gaga leaving MILK studios (7/11)

Featured Posts

Miky

Wait... just now?? How long was she there for??

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kevinsteve
2 minutes ago, Miky said:

Wait... just now?? How long was she there for??

Nearly a whole day, I think 15-16 hours

Edit: Admin says the pics of her leaving the studio are for yesterday

Edited by kevinsteve

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeavyMetalLover
7 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Get ready!

O M G i'm having a breakdown

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mister max
1 minute ago, Miky said:

Wait... just now?? How long was she there for??

No this was yesterday :laughga: nobody posted it yet 

  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig
9 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Get ready!

To the very right of this photo is the white fence in those photos...

ph_10.jpg

And you can see the exact place they took these pics outside in this photo...

ph_02.jpg

 

Aw they took a break on the roof of the studio after shooting to check out the sunset.

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Shook 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kevinsteve
1 minute ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

O M G i'm having a breakdown

Gaga posted the same pic, with the caption "Bad kids" :cryga:

  • Like 4
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hurem
23 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

GGD posted " :)"  on Twitter... LG6 is coming. :giveup:

Lol, they know nothing.

  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaMegaFan
28 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

GGD posted " :)"  on Twitter... LG6 is coming. :giveup:

You may think that it sounds very naive, but stop acting like if GGD knew nothing, of course they do. It's literally obvious that Gaga's team tells GGD when something is coming, so that they can hype and connect us before we crash the internet with the news. They post a tweet like this everytime an album/lead single gets announced guys, and never in other circumstances. 

OT: She's gorgeous and looks sooo happy!! :cryga: I LIVE for this half TFM-half Joanne look:sara:

I know this sounds crazy but it's true guys.

hail to Venus!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Evans
28 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

GGD posted " :)"  on Twitter... LG6 is coming. :giveup:

You may think that it sounds very naive, but stop acting like if GGD knew nothing, of course they do. It's literally obvious that Gaga's team tells GGD when something is coming, so that they can hype and connect us before we crash the internet with the news. They post a tweet like this everytime an album/lead single gets announced guys, and never in other circumstances. 

OT: She's gorgeous and looks sooo happy!! :cryga: I LIVE for this half TFM-half Joanne look:sara:

they know nothing they always do this hours after they think much like the rest of us that something is dropping soon and they've been wrong more than once where they had to backtrack

PI = 3.14159265359
  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaryJaneHolland
22 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Get ready!

I'M NOT READYYY

tumblr_inline_p4ifpygaoS1tls99c_640.jpg

That Arizona sky burning in your eyes ❤️

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kevinsteve
22 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

they know nothing they always do this hours after they think much like the rest of us that something is dropping soon and they've been wrong more than once where they had to backtrack

Naturally, they are not insiders, and they don't know anything when Gaga's in the studio etc., but I'm pretty sure that Gaga's team inform them before anything big gets announced :)

Remember the "LG5 is near" tweet a few days before Perfect Illusion was announced, barely a few fans expected Gaga to announce her single in August since she looks VERY unhealthy and sad in July, and we had no sign of any imminent come-back. Most of us were even expecting the album to be released in 2017, even if Gaga said in January that the album was coming in 2016. This year in January, her whole team posted #2k18RadioIsOurs. 

Edited by kevinsteve
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HeavyMetalLover

Just to remind everyone, this period is also exciting since we know nothing about what's coming but will all be familiar with it in the future 🤔

  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Craig Barnes
25 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

I know this sounds crazy but it's true guys.

Is it true? How do you know this?

Permabanned so add me on Snapchat: gagam98

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Craig Barnes
17 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Naturally, they are not insiders, and they don't know anything when Gaga's in the studio etc., but I'm pretty sure that Gaga's team inform them before anything big gets announced :)

Remember the "LG5 is near" tweet a few days before Perfect Illusion was announced, barely a few fans expected Gaga to announce her single in August since she looks VERY unhealthy and sad in July, and we had no sign of any imminent come-back. Most of us were even expecting the album to be released in 2017, even if Gaga said in January that the album was coming in 2016. This year in January, her whole team posted #2k18RadioIsOurs. 

I believe nothing until Gaga says something, that way we know for sure 

Permabanned so add me on Snapchat: gagam98

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×