💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga ever perform it this way again?

TheSlash

Featured Posts

23 minutes ago, Schueler said:

Where did she say that she planned on doing MTN at Coachella?

She never confirmed performing it. However it was on the soundboard and several sources confirm it was intended to be on the setlist. 

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, KING said:

Paparazzi & Bad Romance piano version on a tour would be :wub:

i want the piano version of just dance. like that marc jacobs performance. :giveup: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, TheSlash said:

So, I was just rewatching Gaga's wig snatching performance for One America Appeal und then I noticed something: Since the BTW era ended, she never performed TEOG the way she put it on the album, only the piano version. Don't get me wrong, I live for her piano renditions :diane: , but I wonder if she'll ever perform TEOG the way it was put on the album ever again :oprah: . Discuss :hor:

In my opinion, I much prefer TEOG sang on the piano. It just feels like it was meant to be a ballad, and the piano version packs more emotion into it. 

The album version is great, but the piano version is better :tony:

End Racism Now

Taide

Am I only one who want Applause on piano? the way she performed it in SNL.. 

skip to: 4.27

LADYGAGASHOOCK
4 minutes ago, Taide said:

Am I only one who want Applause on piano? the way she performed it in SNL.. 

skip to: 4.27

Yes please:giveup:

She has already done it once:worship2:

Wig flew to space:legend::nooo:

Ziggy

I’d love to hear it again. She performed it on the French X Factor without choreography during the BTW era. She could do it again.

i would also like her to do it because it’s a long song upbeat but it nearly DRAGS when she does it on piano because she stops so frequently to talk. It’s cute at first but after a bit it’s like, ”please move on.”

TheSlash
8 hours ago, TeenIdle said:

You truly are a "German messy hoe" :ladyhaha:

Ughh, my mind :giveup: . It was almost 10pm and my brain already hurt by thinking about the thread's topic :awkney: 

Ew, David!

Shaney

Well the live version is absolutely epic so she'd be crazy not to revisit it. I think she will one day.

SpeechIess

TEOG always seemed lacklustre to me, although its a bop, it's lowkey better on piano with raw vocals. It's just meant to be a ballad rather than an upbeat pop song and Gaga probably came to that assumption.

27monster27

I want the DWUW piano and late The Fame era and early The Fame Monster era style of Poker Face acoustic.

he/him/his

Archived