Liberation falls off BB200

Miaou

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirrion Rizzons
45 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

I feel like a bad person for laughing... but I do find this somewhat amusing for some reason

Why though? Why do some monsters on GGD drag xtina to the pits anyway? 

Bloody hooker

I just couldn’t get into the album. When compared to Bionic and Lotus, this album just doesn’t have replay value to me. I only like 2-3 songs, and that’s it. :shrug:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, Phaye Monster said:

Yikes. 

Poor xtine fans. I feel bad for them. 

I send my deepest sympathies to all six of them

freebit

There was nothing to sustain it, so this is unsurprising. She probably should have saved Carpool Karaoke and her Paper magazine cover for June. 

I think if she had made a more dance-y album along the lines of Telepathy pop stans & critics would have got behind the record big time like they did with EMOTION. She should probably do something like that for her next release. 

rumours
20 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

Why though? Why do some monsters on GGD drag xtina to the pits anyway? 

I guess past a certain point, floppage goes from being sad to somewhat amusing (at least for me).

It doesn’t have anything to do with it being Xtina. For example, I also laughed at the colossal floppage that was Paula by Robin Thicke. 

jaXXXon
1 hour ago, Blue Madonna said:

Awww I genuinely feel absolutely terrible for Xtina :ohno: She tried to stay relevant by releasing trendy music, and even that didn't work out for her. Her career is truly over unless a miracle can save it and for her this must feel horrible. To go from such a high to such a low :noparty: Best of luck to her and her fans :heart:

Cyndi Lauper's post-1992 albums all failed to debut inside the Top 50 and dropped off the charts after a week or two. Cher's 90s career was a big bomb up until 1998's Believe with many of her albums not even cracking the Top 100. The Backstreet Boys had several albums that spent a single week on the chart before dropping off completely and now they're experiencing a bit success again with their latest single. 

What I'm trying to say is that once you've reached Xtina's high, your career will never truly be over.

CakeLikeLG

I am kinda affraid for Brit Brit now 

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Regina George
1 minute ago, CakeLikeLG said:

I am kinda affraid for Brit Brit now 

Don’t be... she has sould out tour starting in a few days and is doing amazing.. Thank God! 

Sneaky Oliver

Accelerate killed the hype for the whole album.... terrible choice for the lead single

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Miel

To her credit, 6 was way higher than I anticipated. And I'm happy for that.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived