DJ White Shadow
🎤 Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets 🎤
politics

UK Ministers Resign

Featured Posts

melon

BREAKING NEWS - Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-david-davis-resigns-cabinet-eu-customs-chequers-arrangements-plan-a8437806.html

UK Brexit Secretary, David Davis has resigned!  The Conservative politician has been a staunch supporter of Brexit, with his resignation coming only a day after Prime Minister Theresa May announced a customs plan for Britain post-EU.

Davis' resignation is particularly shocking as he and many other Conservative backbenchers have been threatening a vote of no confidence in Theresa May's premiership.  Therefore we may have a new Prime Minister or election if more Tory MPs follow Davis and openly declare their disdain of the direction Britain appears to be heading for.

UPDATE - Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44770847

Boris Johnson, the UK Foreign Secretary and the most prominent figure from the Leave Campaign, has now resigned from his position in the Cabinet.  This is a further blow to Theresa May's premiership and it is looking like a leadership contest is likely at this point, we may have a new Prime Minister in the coming weeks.

Edited by melon
#flop
  • YAAAS 1

River

So the new season of Brex It is canceled?:oprah:

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • LMAO 2

melon
6 minutes ago, baptism said:

DAVID DAVIS?????? lmao

why have a different first and last name when they can be almost the same? :legend:

#flop
  • LMAO 2

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, baptism said:

DAVID DAVIS?????? lmao

I have a coworker who’s name is “Alexander Alejandro” Lmao 

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1

FATCAT
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

I have a coworker who’s name is “Alexander Alejandro” Lmao 

Re-create the weird grinding moves in the Alejandro MV with him! The prophecy must be fulfilled!

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • LMAO 1

Eggs

Much as I dislike her, we don't want Theresa May to go right now. She's currently trying to push though a soft Brexit which is the best realistic option right now bar not leaving the EU at all. If Theresa May is ousted (which fortunately I think is unlikely because her job is a poisoned chalice right now and everyone - including the opposition- knows it) we could end up with ultra-conservative Hard Brexiters steering the bad ship UK which would be completely disastrous for everyone except the super-rich.

Things look like chaos right now but for the first time in a while I'm feeling this whole mess won't be completely disastrous. Not good by any means, but not the apocalypse it could have been. 

• Thanks 1

melon

Story has been updated now after BoJo's resignation!

1 hour ago, Eggs said:

Much as I dislike her, we don't want Theresa May to go right now. She's currently trying to push though a soft Brexit which is the best realistic option right now bar not leaving the EU at all. If Theresa May is ousted (which fortunately I think is unlikely because her job is a poisoned chalice right now and everyone - including the opposition- knows it) we could end up with ultra-conservative Hard Brexiters steering the bad ship UK which would be completely disastrous for everyone except the super-rich.

Things look like chaos right now but for the first time in a while I'm feeling this whole mess won't be completely disastrous. Not good by any means, but not the apocalypse it could have been. 

100% agree with this, she is really the best of a bad bunch and I do feel very sorry for TM as another election/leadership contest just isn't good for the country.  I still believe we'd just end up with a coalition government, maybe with Labour in power.  

If that happened (as much as I sympathise with Labour more), nearly 2 years of negotiations go out of the window and that is awful.

#flop
  • Like 1

DelusionalGaga

140.gif

Never has the phase "rats leaving the sinking ship" been more appropriate. Now that Brexit is less than a year away nobody wants to take responsibility. Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. 

Edited by DelusionalGaga
  • Thanks 1

Anveeroy
15 hours ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

bye good sis tresemme 

10050911207454.jpg

I use this shampoo and it keeps my hair shinny ;)

• YAAAS 1