đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why didn't Gaga perform at the 2010 VMAs

Italian

Featured Posts

Italian

She got so many nominations and awards that night, she was literally everything everyone was talking about at these awards. But why wasn't she one of the performers :sis: She could have easily done a TFM medley or a performance with excerpts of the Monster Ball

The only possible reason I could think of is lack of time for rehearsals due to the Monster Ball

Kim Kardashian

Because she performed the year before. Artists can't perform two years in a row as far as I know.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Mirrion Rizzons
1 minute ago, Italian said:

The only possible reason I could think of is lack of time for rehearsals due to the Monster Ball

and I guess she had no current single at the time. Alejandro was almost 5 months old at that point, although I wish she performed it there or a 4th single

Mirrion Rizzons
1 minute ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Because she performed the year before. Artists can't perform two years in a row as far as I know.

really? I didn't know this, how come?

Twitter

1. Gaga was touring and didn’t have time for rehearsals. 

2. Gaga had no current single to perform.

3. Gaga probably was spending more time trying to finish BTW to perform next year. 

PunkTheFunk

She was in between eras and didn't have any new material to perform

mariomania1234

They were gearing up to the BTW release and didn't want to push Alejandro any further. 

Rifek

She could easily perform Dance in the Dark which was released as a single in different countries.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Doncho

Im almost sure MTV asked her to perform though. Maybe she didnt have time. Even if she had no current single, its no excuse. She performed The Cure at the AMAs after all :selena:

Twitter

DITD was released in July, but if it was worldwide then she could have performed that. :trollga:

PunkTheFunk

Madonna was keeping her captive at the time and didn't let her perform any new material

Starbucks

She's busy picking up some fine meats for her to wear :trollga:

Your everyday cups of kindness

boyerased

I’m perfectly fine she didn’t perform. She could’ve done a medley but then it should top the meat dress, which is very hard to do. Basically the whole night is all about her, a performance might have been too much. 

highlikegaga

let's talk about that BTW promo tho?

singing it during a speech?:diane:

i was never more hyped for anything in my entire life.

Archived