giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

NIGHTCRAWLER
12 minutes ago, officialhawkes said:

Oops, guess I was late to the party.

Sinner-songwriter here.
When's the next contest? I'd love to show you guys my music. <3

yaaaaas join us for the next season !!!! 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Haralampos

And the Top 10 playlists! I coundn't find all the videos on YouTube, please tell me if you have a video on YouTube so i can add it!

Edited by Harry X
  • YAAAS 1

Haralampos

I'm thinking to do another one live streaming, because well, the live chat was fan!

We missed a livestream for the first season, so why not do one now?

I'm allowing you 1 song, your song from the first season. If anyone missed to give me his songs on the first live streaming yesterday, you can send me now only one. Also anyone new or old who has not participated on any season at all, can send a song so we can listen you and comment your music on the live chat!

You are all invited to the after party! XD

Update: I forgot the dates, You can send me your files 'till Friday. The livestream on Sunday, afternoon, central European time!

Update 2: Send me your audio files here on DM or email me on [email protected]

Edited by Harry X
  • YAAAS 1

NIGHTCRAWLER
34 minutes ago, Harry X said:

I'm thinking to do another one live streaming, because well, the live chat was fan!

We missed a livestream for the first season, so why not do one now?

I'm allowing you 1 song, your song from the first season. If anyone missed to give me his songs on the first live streaming yesterday, you can send me now only one. Also anyone new or old who has not participated on any season at all, can send a song so we can listen you and comment your music on the live chat!

You are all invited to the after party! XD

Update: I forgot the dates, You can send me your files 'till Friday. The livestream on Sunday, afternoon, central European time!

Update 2: Send me your audio files here on DM or email me on harrystefani@outlook.com

Yaaaas I'm here for it but we need to have more people than yesterday lol because we were 9-11 and yeah......

• Love 1

Haralampos
2 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Yaaaas I'm here for it but we need to have more people than yesterday lol because we were 9-11 and yeah......

I don't know how we can do that. :/

• Like 1

tomsches

So,

it might seem unnecessary know that the hype has gone already, but it's still highly important to me to share this. First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has voted for me. I was very confident with my song, but I did not expect it to end up being the top 2 song. When I first heard @Abramovic's "Stalker", I knew this was the song that was going to win this season. Its production is extremely professional, it's catchy as hell and it embodies the kind of music most people on this forum like. So I knew, he was going to take home the crown. Therefore, being nr. 2 feels like a win for me and, again, I would like to thank everyone who voted for my song and who felt something when they listened to it (although I kind of have to admit that the "summery-votes" helped me a lot (what a shame that I voted against that rule :oops:)). I'm at a stage with my music where I feel like I've done "me" for so long that I want to try out new things and the fact that my submission is so much more commercial and danceable made me feel weird because I did not want to compromise my music for more clicks. However, seeing the results gave me a lot of confidence, because knowing that many of you enjoyed it, tells me that the direction I am going is the right one.

But more importantly, I would like to thank EVERYONE who once again participated for making this contest such an amazing event. All the joy, compassion, companionship and excitement you show for this competition truly warms my heart, because when I had the idea for this contest earlier this year, I would have never thought that it would receive such an amazing response. So it made me very happy to be here again for a second season, albeit as a contestant instead of the host. 

Thank you to @NIGHTCRAWLER for organising and hosting season 2 and for continuing the contest's legacy. Thank you for @Harry X for being so involved in its organisation and for being so passionate about it. 

I'm very happy to return as the host of season 3, which will be announces later this year. Until then, use the next few weeks/months to look for inspiration and to produce new great songs that will make YOU the winner of GGDOSC season 3!

PS: in case you have suggestions for changes/improvements for the contest, feel free to write me a PM.

Blessed be the fruit!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Haralampos
19 minutes ago, Cassidyfal said:

Do ya'll know when the next contest is? Can someone remind me when the contest is coming around? Just @ me lol thanks :heart:

Winter.

• Like 1

tomsches
37 minutes ago, Cassidyfal said:

Do ya'll know when the next contest is? Can someone remind me when the contest is coming around? Just @ me lol thanks :heart:

Winter! And you're automatically on the taglist

• 1 month later...