Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GGD 2nd Original Song Contest: Summer Edition

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

A Hybrid
4 hours ago, Quindy Warhol said:

Don't let the production stop you! I know nowadays production is such a big thing, but a good song can sound great without mirrors & smoke. :queenga:

3 hours ago, tomsches said:

Work with what you got and Make it happen!

I might. We’ll see...

No family’s safe when I sashay
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

A Hybrid
On 7/25/2018 at 1:36 AM, Interstellar said:

Can anyone sing? And does such person have access to a high-ish quality audio recording device?

If you still haven’t found anyone, I’ve had some musical training including voice control and just got an okay-ish condenser mic. I can help, but I kinda want to join on my own too, if that works.

Haralampos
52 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

I might. We’ll see...

Hi! Do you have a SoundCloud or YouTube page so I can listen something from you?

• Like 1

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, Harry X said:

Hi! Do you have a SoundCloud or YouTube page so I can listen something from you?

Nope, a total beginner

• Like 1

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

If you still haven’t found anyone, I’ve had some musical training including voice control and just got an okay-ish condenser mic. I can help, but I kinda want to join on my own too, if that works.

Mhm I don't know what to think about it but since there's nothing written in the rules, I guess you can

• Like 1

OMonster

Hey, I think I'll give this a try :) 

I am not a producer, though - just a songwriter. 

Would anyone like to collaborate and produce an instrumental for a song I've been working on? I'd be happy to work on a totally new song too if you'd rather. 

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Haralampos
13 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Nope, a total beginner

Many hit songs don't have top productions, I don't know in what level is your song right now, but if you don't try you will never know if we like it. I'm totally blind on what's your talent but you only have to show us, it's a good step for feedbacks. I'm not a producer but I have to produce my own songs 'cause it's hard to find a producer and have a chemistry so be both satisfied. If you feel the rhythm and know how to do a basic song structure you can do everything alone in a short time. Give it a try!

Edited by Harry X
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

Hey, I think I'll give this a try :) 

I am not a producer, though - just a songwriter. 

Would anyone like to collaborate and produce an instrumental for a song I've been working on? I'd be happy to work on a totally new song too if you'd rather. 

great! I'm happy you joined!!! Don't forget to read the rules and to mind the deadlines! Btw you have till the august 11th to send me your song!!! I hope you'll find a producer!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Cassidyfal said:

I'll participate! Where would i send my song?

to me :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

tomsches
1 minute ago, Cassidyfal said:

I'll participate! Where would i send my song?

You have to send a Link to your song and the lyrics to @NIGHTCRAWLER since he is the Host of this Season. Don't forget to read through The rules in the op and follow this thread  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Cassidyfal said:

Can I send the one I just made today?

yeah, normally you're not allowed to release your song before the deadline (which is august 12th for this season) but since you didn't know about the competition before it's okay! 

• Like 1

Cassidyfal
Just now, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

yeah, normally you're not allowed to release your song before the deadline (which is august 12th for this season) but since you didn't know about the competition before it's okay! 

Yay, thanks! I'll PM you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1