GGD 2nd Original Song Contest: Summer Edition

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, Oriane said:

The pre-chorus gives me a Vanity vibe.

Ā 

5 hours ago, Cassidyfal said:

Retrosexual and disco heaven?

The second one is Filthy Pop, I don't think you can actually hear that in there, but there's where she talks about Mr. Radio (This, beat's expensive, super pop/ Play it for me baby, give it to me real Filthy Pop).Ā 

I love both Vanity & Disco Heaven though!

Haralampos

Thank you all for your immediate response, The live streaming will be one hour and 15 minutes or 10, just beforeĀ the voting results! @Cassidyfal I haven't received your files yet and I'm gonna start making the mix in a while, unfortunately I will have to let your songs out if I haven't got a response immediately with your files.Ā :(

Ā 

• Thanks 1

Haralampos
24 minutes ago, LadySkrillex said:

@Harry X, Iā€™m very busy and I canā€™t send you any of my songs šŸ˜„

Don't worry, I understand.Ā 

Anyway, tomorrow it's a big event here on GagaDaily in total, the listening party with some exclusive songs that you're gonna hear for the first time, the voting results and of course the winner!

Good luck with your song!Ā :heart:

Edited by Harry X
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

Andreu

I'm so excited to see the results tomorrow!

Ā 

Off Topic: Yesterday I filmed my first Music Video and I think it might end up looking very cool (inside my possibilities tho). Also, I'm uploading my first project/mixtape, so that's something to be excited for as well!!!Ā 

• YAAAS 7

Cassidyfal
8 hours ago, Harry X said:

Thank you all for your immediate response, The live streaming will be one hour and 15 minutes or 10, just beforeĀ the voting results! @Cassidyfal I haven't received your files yet and I'm gonna start making the mix in a while, unfortunately I will have to let your songs out if I haven't got a response immediately with your files.Ā :(

Ā 

That's okayĀ :heart:Ā I'm having some difficulties with the files. No worries, thanks!

• Love 1

NIGHTCRAWLER

Hope y'all ready for tonight! You can listen to my new production here:Ā 

Btw this is not the song that I will release tonight and I've already started writing lyrics for this beat and it's gonna be in FrenchĀ :huntyga:Ā I might release one day if I manage to finish it.

EDIT: oh and I started it from scratch last night and I finished it this morning, tell me what you think about it!Ā 

Edited by NIGHTCRAWLER
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Haralampos
4 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Btw this is not the song that I will release tonight and I've already started writing lyrics for this beat and it's gonna be in FrenchĀ :huntyga:Ā I might release one day if I manage to finish it.

EDIT: oh and I started it from scratch last night and I finished it this morning, tell me what you think about it!Ā 

Sounds very good!Ā :music:

I don't know how it will sound with vocals. But I would suggestĀ you singing a few words in a small scale and not too many and fast, 'cause it's not an up-tempo song.

Spoiler

So, you're gonna keep singingĀ right?Ā I mean, you know. :P

Ā 

• Thanks 1

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, Harry X said:

I don't know how it will sound with vocals. But I would suggestĀ you singing a few words in a small scale and not too many and fast, 'cause it's not an up-tempo song.

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

So, you're gonna keep singingĀ right?Ā I mean, you know. :P

Ā 

idk as I told I'll share it if I manage to finish it and well... let's wait and see but I have so many songs that I made and that I love but I just don't finish 'em bc idk why. And yeah the pre-chorus is fast singing and the chorus is kind of slow ahahaĀ 

• Love 1

NIGHTCRAWLER
7 minutes ago, Harry X said:

oh and as you know I'm not comfortable with my singing but the song that is gonna be released tonight is so personal that I needed to sing it and well my voice fits on this sad beat I guessĀ 

tomsches
43 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I like the dreamy vibe of itĀ 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Haralampos
4 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

oh and as you know I'm not comfortable with my singing but the song that is gonna be released tonight is so personal that I needed to sing it and well my voice fits on this sad beat I guessĀ 

Do what you think it's good for your songs. It's not up to me to say if it's a better choice to sing it yourself. Maybe you hear the sadness maybe I don't, some people have different point of view. Some they seeĀ it, some they don't.

Sometime we're afraid to give our songs because we feel they're belong to us, that does not mean that we would not be satisfied if we trust our emotions and feelings performed by others. Some people are just afraid to have their stamp to someone else.

I just tryĀ to make thisĀ topic in 'trending today'. XD

The lyrics of my songs are not completely mine, but I feel them or I got a similar feeling from myĀ personal life.

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, tomsches said:

I like the dreamy vibe of itĀ 

well that was the idea that's why I chose a galaxy for the cover cause I had this idea of "evasion", "eternity" and "immensity". I'm happy you felt itĀ :flutter:

• Love 1

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, Harry X said:

Do what you think it's good for your songs. It's not up to me to say if it's a better choice to sing it yourself. Maybe you hear the sadness maybe I don't, some people have different point of view. Some they seeĀ it, some they don't.

Sometime we're afraid to give our songs because we feel they're belong to us, that does not mean that we would not be satisfied if we trust our emotions and feelings performed by others. Some people are just afraid to have their stamp to someone else.

I just tryĀ to make thisĀ topic in 'trending today'. XD

The lyrics of my songs are not completely mine, but I feel them or I got a similar feeling from myĀ personal life.

I got what you mean and that's true it's not easy to give a song you made to someone else especially when it means a lot to you but I will definitely look for more collab here on GGD.

Btw I'm always looking for singers lol so if you sound good and you wanna collab with me, DM ME!Ā 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1