💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

A Star Is Born Oscar predictions by TheFilmExperience

Bradley

Featured Posts

TropicOfCANCER
3 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

This is just based on the trailer hype, which is very unrealistic imo. 

It’s not JUST the trailer itself. It’s who is involved in the project. Plus, many people are predicting saoirse for best actress yet there isn’t even a trailer. What is that based on?

Plus, Oscar predictions aren’t a new thing. I follow them yearly and it’s around this time when predictions start getting more accurate. Of course, as films get released we’ll have more clarity. 

Neight Shayde
39 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Right? I disagree with some of these predictions. Saoirse has the most buzz right now, and she’s not even in the top 5?

Emily Blunt should be replaced by Saoirse if we're talking about awards buzz alone. Glenn Close has the most buzz right now, then Viola, then Saoirse, Gaga, Carey... and then Toni Colette.

PaulaMonster13
4 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Well the whole film has already been shown to a few people, probably most of them cinema critics who are now writing reviews and predicting Oscar noms

Bradley
4 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

No it's also based on the names attached to it.

Bradley
4 hours ago, warrentw said:

If gaga is contributing towards the music and the film won best original song would it count as a win for gaga. so she has the potential to win 2 Oscars?

Yes but she's not likely to win Best Actress. A nomination is already extremely honourable.

Bradley
2 hours ago, andy232000 said:

Since Gaga wrote most of the soundtrack she is really the only person on the movie that can be nominated in this category (co-writers and producers of the song also get nominated) so technically yes, she can be nominated to win Best Original swing/Soundtrack and Best actress. However, let’s be realistic, a nomination for original song is highly pausible and high chances of wining, a nomination for her role is unrealistic and winning even more

You must have missed all the prediction threads I made on GGD.

Bradley
1 hour ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

It’s not JUST the trailer itself. It’s who is involved in the project. Plus, many people are predicting saoirse for best actress yet there isn’t even a trailer. What is that based on?

Plus, Oscar predictions aren’t a new thing. I follow them yearly and it’s around this time when predictions start getting more accurate. Of course, as films get released we’ll have more clarity. 

Finally someone who knows how it actually works. I'm tired of explaining every time to people who think we need to see every single minute of the movie before we can make predictions.

Archived