Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you be here for Jack Antonoff producing a Gaga album?

Guest JolanJoringel

Jack Antonoff as a producer of a Gaga record:  

86 members have voted

1. 1. I would ...

• ... love it!
    • ... hate it!

Featured Posts

Guest JolanJoringel

Jack_Antonoff_01-edit.jpg

I mean, he produced three iconic female pop records of 2017:

51gZ-n41nIL._SS500.jpg

61M7yJWV7SL._SL1200_.jpg

814gZwBWC7L._SL1200_.jpg

And yes, I know what he said about Gaga and that he wouldn't work with her ... It's just a hypothetical question. And maybe his mind will change ...

I would love it :wub:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

No, I hated Reputation and thought it was very basic and not much substance to it. The album was very repetitive, like we heard the same track over and over again.

I didn't connect with Melodrama either, everyone was hyping it up and when I listened I was disappointed. The sounds on there weren't my thing, and I'm not a fan of her voice.

WITH THAT BEING SAID, Gaga usually brings the best out of producers and usually their sounds/previous work with other artists DO NOT reflect the sounds that will be on a Gaga track. If Gaga was to work with Jack, I would be disappointed but still hold hope that it doesn't sound like his previous works

oprah.gif

End Racism Now

Guest JolanJoringel
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

No, I hated Reputation and thought it was very basic and not much substance to it. The album was very repetitive, like we heard the same track over and over again.

I didn't connect with Melodrama either, everyone was hyping it up and when I listened I was disappointed. The sounds on there weren't my thing, and I'm not a fan of her voice.

WITH THAT BEING SAID, Gaga usually brings the best out of producers and usually their sounds/previous work with other artists DO NOT reflect the sounds that will be on a Gaga track. If Gaga was to work with Jack, I would be disappointed but still hold hope that it doesn't sound like his previous works

oprah.gif

Have you listened to St. Vincents Masseduction yet?

xoxo Craig
Just now, JolanJoringel said:

Have you listened to St. Vincents Masseduction yet?

Who is St. Vincent? 

End Racism Now

iCpro

His work on Melodrama and Beautiful Trauma blew my mind, I would so be here for Gaga x Antonoff :giveup:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Guest JolanJoringel
3 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Who is St. Vincent? 

An iconic musician! And the third record I listed above, besides Melodrama and reputation ...

Guest JolanJoringel
4 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

What did he say about Gaga exactly? :oprah:

He added, "Taylor Swift is cool, because she's the closest thing today that hearkens to Michael Jackson -- to great, great pop music. There's a difference between her and Gaga and Katy Perry and Lily Allen and all that. It all feels throwaway, comparatively."

Source: https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/funs-jack-antonoff-slams-lady-gaga-katy-perry/story?id=24599534

That was in 2014 ... Maybe his mind changed with everything she has done afterwards.

DelusionalGaga

I guess it all depends on Gaga's input. If we get a Melodrama then yes, if it's a Reputation then no ma'am. Masseduction was kinda underwhelming too. 

duckworth

I love his work but I dont think his sound won't do well with Gaga's. 

ryanripley

idk he doesn't really excite me

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

xoxo Craig
12 minutes ago, JolanJoringel said:

He added, "Taylor Swift is cool, because she's the closest thing today that hearkens to Michael Jackson -- to great, great pop music. There's a difference between her and Gaga and Katy Perry and Lily Allen and all that. It all feels throwaway, comparatively."

Source: https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/funs-jack-antonoff-slams-lady-gaga-katy-perry/story?id=24599534

That was in 2014 ... Maybe his mind changed with everything she has done afterwards.

Comparing MJ to Taylor?! Mess

whereisit.gif

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
11 minutes ago, JolanJoringel said:

An iconic musician! And the third record I listed above, besides Melodrama and reputation ...

These tracks do nothing for me, it doesn't excite me or make me want to stream the song again. I don't like this sound at all, so it's still a no from me

End Racism Now

kaelergrey
10 minutes ago, JolanJoringel said:

I like some of Taylor Swifts music but being compared to a "Legend" is a reach. MESS 

:sharon:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Archived