💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Gaga As Cruella

alp0707

Featured Posts

alp0707

So I tried to edit Gaga as Cruella but I dont have any experience on digital editing like my level is “I am passionate about digital art meme” and I just paited on sketchbook app on her.

Please dont be too harsh I just want share my idea about Gaga as Cruella as they are both my faves

74_F19856_6_FCB_40_CC_AF40_CEB6_DC3_A8_A

And this is the original pic

7_C6466_B6_46_B5_4_D41_A1_EA_5_BA9_C5_BF

alp0707
2 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Looks like Michael Jackson TBH. Love it tho

Well a hybrid of Gaga Cruella and Micheal would be an unbeatable beast in fashion and music endustry

Contrapoints

It looks like Michael Jackson trying to cosplay as Sharon Needles trying out drag as Cruella De Ville

alp0707
7 minutes ago, Haiii said:

It looks like Michael Jackson trying to cosplay as Sharon Needles trying out drag as Cruella De Ville

Well that is something :laughga:

KinneyUnderYou
36 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

So I tried to edit Gaga as Cruella but I dont have any experience on digital editing like my level is “I am passionate about digital art meme” and I just paited on sketchbook app on her.

Please dont be too harsh I just want share my idea about Gaga as Cruella as they are both my faves

74_F19856_6_FCB_40_CC_AF40_CEB6_DC3_A8_A

And this is the original pic

7_C6466_B6_46_B5_4_D41_A1_EA_5_BA9_C5_BF

I actually really love it! Good job. The small detail of the nails also caught my attention. :applause:

alp0707
35 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Looks like Michael Jackson TBH. Love it tho

8317_D63_F_E6_C1_4418_9488_C712_B464628_

I love Michael and his musicand trying not to be mean but their skintone and noses are literally same

Archived