Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your favourite moment at a Gaga tour?

Catnikko

Featured Posts

Catnikko

Name a moment you had whilst seeing Gaga that stands out in your mind! Or if you haven't had the chance yet name a moment that you wish you had been there for!

Mine was this (2:30)

I remember looking around the stadium and imagining how crazy it must sound to the locals next door :firega:

Actual patient

joannesrats

Mine is probably You and I on the BTWB, especially when she ends it belting it out really high and running around on the stage, it's iconic

Catnikko
23 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Mine is probably You and I on the BTWB, especially when she ends it belting it out really high and running around on the stage, it's iconic

every moment in that tour is just :firega:

Actual patient

River

When Mark and Jeremy almost had sex during Alejandro

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

huttont

tumblr_lb689yb4Jl1qbpemeo1_500.gif

Seeing that silhouette for the first time and the first time she moved while my favorite song played is something i will never forget

tumblr_lgh0q1c3nY1qbpemeo1_500.gif

This was also one of my favorite moments

**She also read the sign I made at TMB during the disco stick flashlight part...she didn’t read it out loud, but she held the lift on my sign for a good 3 seconds

Poissonche

When the rah rah bitch was on stage for the whole show is my favourite part.

heda97

These two snaps I took are the most memorable parts because I got so close 

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

illbekind
1 hour ago, huttont said:

tumblr_lb689yb4Jl1qbpemeo1_500.gif

Seeing that silhouette for the first time and the first time she moved while my favorite song played is something i will never forget

tumblr_lgh0q1c3nY1qbpemeo1_500.gif

This was also one of my favorite moments

**She also read the sign I made at TMB during the disco stick flashlight part...she didn’t read it out loud, but she held the lift on my sign for a good 3 seconds

YES the DITD intro was life. I was shoooooooooook as it was my first time seeing Gaga!

Born To Slay

When she gave the speech at the JWT before Joanne. I cried so hard for some reason.

mucinex

This happened at my show and the meme that spawned from it was hilarious 😂 

20h-just-because-hes-disabled-doesnt-mea

eNICKma

Mine was during the Atlantic City ArtRave when the intro to Mary Jane Holland came on. I was basically wearing nothing in the front pit with painted ARTPOP track tiles sweating off my body when I heard "Now is a good time to light up!" I grabbed roughly 30 joints I hid inside one of the crazy glow sticks I brought and tossed them all as high as I could. I sparked mine and then saw smoke rise from all over the pit with pot leaf graffiti falling on us. That night was tied first for the best time ive ever had. My wedding was other.

Archived