Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should shave her head

Suspiria

Featured Posts

Killa

Her follicles must be begging. Poor things shes constantly burning that head.

I dont her shaving her head. If she does it. Its gonna be extremely personal

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

I would be here for it. Then she could feel the same way as we do when she snatches our wigs and leaves us bald :vegas: .

Ew, David!

Moebius

Petition to NOT turn Gaga into a lesbian!

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Dunk96

So the quality of her music decreases? Miley & Katy's albums with their shaved hair both sucked (with the exception of Miley's Wrecking Ball,not the video but the song is beautiful). The only popstar that made good music out of their shaved hair was Britney's Blackout album. Otherwise I think we'd be better off with Gaga keeping her hair. She wore her natural hair pretty much 98% of the Joanne era until the Joanne Tour.

Suspiria
26 minutes ago, Dunk96 said:

So the quality of her music decreases? Miley & Katy's albums with their shaved hair both sucked (with the exception of Miley's Wrecking Ball,not the video but the song is beautiful). The only popstar that made good music out of their shaved hair was Britney's Blackout album. Otherwise I think we'd be better off with Gaga keeping her hair. She wore her natural hair pretty much 98% of the Joanne era until the Joanne Tour.

And it looked horrific:messga: still getting nightmares about those greasy scraped back roots and fried split ends...

A skinhead (not a pixie cut like Katy!!) would look so much better and cleaner.

If she decides to start wearing wigs regularly again (or just taking good care of her hair and roots again) I'm ok with that too.

Archived