Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana bottoms for Pete

OBEY

Featured Posts

Quartz

I love this haha, they are so cute. They give no ****s it's awesome.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heda97
1 hour ago, pachinko said:

How do you know he is 10 inch?

Cuz Ariana told us on twitter

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

WeDontStop

glorious @nal

i got the boys in dubai

sipthistea

We'll see what happens with that engagement and marriage :reductive:

ryanripley

i really hate the way she types online

idk they're starting to remind me of a 15 year old long distance couple who met on facebook 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

StrawberryBlond

This is really dangerous territory for Ariana to get into when she has such a young fanbase and is still highly relevant to a lot of parents post-Manchester. If they hear about this stuff, it could do serious damage to her image. It's weird, Ariana seems to be on a mission lately to let everyone know that she's had sex, which has already been obvious for some time (hello, the entire Dangerous Woman album). But that's not enough. She verified on Twitter that Cinderella is the only song that was about her on Mac Miller's album (which has lyrics about her asking him to do her like a filthy wh*re), made then deleted a tweet about Pete being 10 inches long and now he makes a comment like this on her Twitter. It's like...girl, we get it, you're not a virgin and you're not as young as people think you look. Stop trying so hard.

Dominic
11 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

This is really dangerous territory for Ariana to get into when she has such a young fanbase and is still highly relevant to a lot of parents post-Manchester. If they hear about this stuff, it could do serious damage to her image. It's weird, Ariana seems to be on a mission lately to let everyone know that she's had sex, which has already been obvious for some time (hello, the entire Dangerous Woman album). But that's not enough. She verified on Twitter that Cinderella is the only song that was about her on Mac Miller's album (which has lyrics about her asking him to do her like a filthy wh*re), made then deleted a tweet about Pete being 10 inches long and now he makes a comment like this on her Twitter. It's like...girl, we get it, you're not a virgin and you're not as young as people think you look. Stop trying so hard.

Welcome back :vegas:

Yeah it's definitely a change in character but tbh this care free Ariana seems a lot more genuine than ever before. Her fella is a comedian as well so :shrug:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Gladys622

I did not want to think about that today keep that to yourself kids

boom boom cherry

lairofhk
15 hours ago, heda97 said:

Cuz Ariana told us on twitter

That's...really not ok if you ask me. Like...I rly don't understand people these days.

heda97
38 minutes ago, lairofhk said:

That's...really not ok if you ask me. Like...I rly don't understand people these days.

I mean it was a joke and Pete seemed fine with it so :vegas:

Im á Katycat on Fridays #tgif

Archived