💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was working with Mark Ronson a mistake?

LOVE JUNKIE

Was working with Mark Ronson a mistake?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Was working with Mark Ronson a mistake?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Virgin Ryan

Joanne is Joanne because of Gaga not because of Mark. :vegas:

The only mistake he has is being mature and hot and making me thirsty of his daddy juice. :staymad:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gmonster

This album needed to happen. As you might know, Gaga lost a lot of credibility with the GP and she needed to get that back. She needed to show them that she was not just outfits and scandals. All started with Check To Check, The Oscars, National Athem.... and Joanne was the master key. I understand many fans did not like it because was something completely different coming from Gaga and was not as pop/dance as we wanted it to be... But it needed to happen. I Loved Joanne and i will but let me be honest...i do not like it as much as BTW, TFM or ARTPOP. Those albums are the reason why i decided to follow her in the first place but Mark did a great Job and hopefully the next album will be entirely POP MUSIC LIKE THE OLD DAYS. 

JusticeforVenus

Besides the horrible piece of garbage called Diamond Heart, the rest of the álbum is pure gold, those songs give me too much life 

Fish
4 hours ago, JusticeforVenus said:

Besides the horrible piece of garbage called Diamond Heart, the rest of the álbum is pure gold, those songs give me too much life 

Lol its not even that bad. Hey Girls is truly unbearable.

ArtGagaPop

No, Joanne is my favorite album of hers along with BTW and i think every track deserved it's spot unlike her other albums where there are always a few songs that seems like filler. The first 7 tracks on the album is some of gagas best ever. 

BloodyM

I don't think it was a mistake, but it wasn't his best work for sure. I feel like the album has a few fillers and would have been stronger if some tracks were left out. 

Archived