DiscoHeaven23

Cher v. Barbra  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the bigger icon?

• Cher
    • Barbra Streisand

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

The ā€œIf I Could Turn Back Timeā€ singer by far even tho I feel like sheā€™s not as well known as Barbara in some cases otherwise Iā€™d say their about the same. And isnā€™t Cher only like local and not global like Madge, Gaga and Britney? Just asking...:oprah:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

LaLuna

I'd say they're on the same level.Ā 

They've both been around since before the dinosaurs went extinct and they're both known as award winning actresses and singers. To me, they're in the same category.

Ā 

GypsyBabe

Is there even a real answer to this question.Ā 

poeQMNLQg

I feel like I am being tricked on a test.Ā 

āšÆĶ›

TheRoof
38 minutes ago, lucca said:

They look like GagaĀ :gum:

she is every iconĀ :vegas:

Dunk96

I mean their careers are seriously parallel. They've both been around for over half a century and are both known for their musical and movie careers. But above all,Cher is truly a little bit more known and more iconic than Barbara and I hate to say that and have the gay mafia shoot me down,but it's the truth. Barbara's voice is apart of her iconic history along with her movies. That's truly what makes her magnificent in her own realm. But Cher set daring trends beyond just music with the legendary Bob Mackie costumes and her brazen and defiant trailblazing speeches and interviews. It's just hard to put one over the other,but I do have to pick Cher. It's beyond her costumes and her music and her wit,but it's her ability to connect to people (not just gays) and make people feel good at the end of the day. Her impact withstands the test of time and it's undeniable.

River

:duck::duck::duck:

Can I have "both" option?

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived